Options

Comments

• Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Bu8toSXIIAAF4_H.jpg

Page 11.

Happy hunting....................... again.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • A_Couple_In_Love
    Options
    Remember, morrisons have online shopping, so you can calculate a good deal before you spend away your vouchers!

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/startWebshop.do
  • A_Couple_In_Love
    Options
    My list so far:

12 Chicken Thighs
    6 Southern Fried Portions
    4 Turkey Breasts
    6 Beef Steaks
    2 Gammons
    8 Lean Beef Burgers

Total: £10 :rotfl:
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you OP, these vouchers are such a life saver!
  • Lynsey
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I highly recommend the chicken crowns (500g) and 2 for £5.
    I'll be getting 4 crowns with my voucher £10 - £5 voucher = £5 + 40p Sun = £5.40 / 4 = £1.35 each. lol
    I cooked them in roasting bags the last time and they were moist and lovely. Probably tomorrows tea. Today's already made (pasta bake made with mince from last Morries meat voucher).
    The lean mince is part of the 3 for £10 offer.
    Pork shoulder steaks are half-price (£2.64 kg) as were (in my store) the boneless leg of pork joints (£3.49 kg). I have enough pork though and will give the little piggies a break!!

Lynsey
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • rosiesbaps
    Options
    hi how can i use the vouchers a couple of times???thanks
  • Lynsey
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    rosiesbaps wrote: »
    hi how can i use the vouchers a couple of times???thanks

Different tills/shops/different days. Or multiple persons (spouse/patners/kids etc).
    Plenty of options. ;)

Lynsey
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    Options
    im sure you can buy sausage and bacon - we did and lots of it mixed with other meats we used 3 coupons and most of ours is all gone - family of 5 though - so off we will go a hunting today.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    Options
    Kernow666 wrote: »
    it amazes me how so many people have 2 or 3 freezers jammed with meat yet want more , how do they have the money if they spend most of there time on here or going to morrisons via the newsagents to stock up on cheap meat and free fruit and veg

Wow yes it takes very little time - just get some vouchers and go spend em - much quicker than trodding off with me spear and dragging a carcase home how times have changed lol.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • mountainofdebt
    Options
    Bought 3 papers this morning and went to Morrisons on way home......could tell MSErs were out in force today,lol!

I had read the t&c and knew that I could only use one voucher per transaction but thought I would chance it - no such luck - cashier wasn't having it so I told her I didn't want certain items.

Was talking to my mum this evening and she was saying that the cashiers in her store was accepting multiple vouchers.

I still have my other two and looking at my receipt, it looks like I had the 4 pack of reduced price bagels free (presumably to the computer applying the full price discount) and used my halifax card so will have cashback there as well
    2014 Target;
    To overpay CC by £1,000.
    Overpayment to date : £310

2nd Purse Challenge:
    £15.88 saved to date
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts