MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Options

Comments

• oldagetraveller
    oldagetraveller Posts: 3,653 Forumite
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Had a response from Pester.

No you haven't.:rotfl:
    Do you think he will have the inclination to personally reply to stuff sent to his name? If so, you are deluded.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,066 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If so, you are deluded.
    And in other news, the Beatles have split up, Elvis is no longer with us, etc.... ;)
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    My credit card is still now showing......

that's good then.
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    No you haven't.:rotfl:
    Do you think he will have the inclination to personally reply to stuff sent to his name? If so, you are deluded.

I am obviously classed as a VIP:D:D !
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    I am obviously classed as a VIP:D:D !

Oh what fun we could have suggesting what VIP stands for! I have a suggestion, but forum rules don't allow me to post it.
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Had a response from Pester. Not worth quoting as t just the normal response...'we are trying hard to fix problems, etc.'

It sounds like TSB's response to everything, -a copy and paste standard reply. It's like their responses to comments on Google's Play Store complaining about their Android app. TSB only have about three standard replies, and you just get one of those, and it often doesn't even answer the complaint.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,066 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Pester has just sent me an email saying goodnight. What a wonderful man !:D:rotfl:
    Are you sure he didn't come round and read you a bedtime story, as he must be aware by now of your enthusiasm for juvenile fiction?

You could have taken the opportunity to try to impress him with tales of how much you've managed to negotiate from the tooth fairy....
  • Milarky
    Milarky Posts: 6,356 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Finally today my TSB online banking screen was capable of being displayed which also meant I could see other information. Was my DD collected this month? No it wasn't.. What's that under 'Ways to pay' Ha, my DD setting. "Account Number"? (check) "Sort Code"? (check) "Amount"? "0.00??"

So it appears the casue of the direct debit not being taken was the "amount to collect" information specified has been set to "0.00" I don't think customers can do that can they? But anyway I suspect TSB has.

So if you get the chance, and have a credit card with TSB and have a direct debit set up there you might like to check if that has happened for you.
    .....under construction.... COVID is a [discontinued] scam
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I still cant see my credit card at all.
    As far as I can work out I have not received the 5 quid that I am due for spending on the card last month.
    I have stopped using it now as it is not worth the hassle of trying to keep track of it with no access to the figures.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure