Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Thanks! and hope you're recovery is going well.

I have signed up for the international one instead (you're not supposed to do both together) and they immediately responded by asking if I could do a business version with my non-existent franking machine. So I'm not holding my breath....
    I joined the International panel last year and like you the first contact I had was to take part in the business panel:mad:
    But eventually was invited to the residential and have been doing it ever since. prefer it to TNS as no preparation and 14 euros paypal per month.
    Late last year they appeared desperate for new members as they emailed me asking if I could recommend anyone, PM me if you want details.
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Received a med parcel today - first time I've had one this size. £5.75 first class, £4.50 2nd. That's a lot to stump up even if the value of vouchers is included. Must say, the box is a handy size though.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Secret_Lady
    Options
    I joined the International panel last year and like you the first contact I had was to take part in the business panel:mad:
    But eventually was invited to the residential and have been doing it ever since. prefer it to TNS as no preparation and 14 euros paypal per month.
    Late last year they appeared desperate for new members as they emailed me asking if I could recommend anyone, PM me if you want details.

Where do you find the international panel, does it have a name?

Thank you
    Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me"
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Thank you
    Try this

https://quotas.de/en/earn-money-with-our-postal-survey-unex-1322/
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Thank you

I think it's probably this one

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1880777&highlight=international
  • TheOhGodOfHangovers
    TheOhGodOfHangovers Posts: 89 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 8 January 2019 at 2:30PM
    Options
    Just accepted Unaddressed Mail invite online. Not had an email offering it yet though. Obviously online before emails are sent.

Hope someone else gets on too.

Edit: email arrived ten minutes later
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17 :T
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,306 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Got one too :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nothing there for me but I start Unaddressed Mail next week anyway so it might clash.
    2020 Wins:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I didn't get an e-mail or an online message - but I did get:
    Congratulations! You are a Daily Prize Draw winner for today, 7th January! We’ll be sending you your £10 Love2Shop voucher in the next couple of days and we hope you enjoy spending it. Thanks for your continued help with the Royal Mail Survey.
    Leaving the survey is feeling a bit like quitting Scientology :)
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,898 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    It's a bit late I know, but is there still anyone who'd like a diary who didn't get one? I forgot to use it as planned over Christmas (as part of a game), and I won't use it for diarying... happy to post to anyone who'd like one.
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure