Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,401 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I agree on becoming too much work for too little return.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • alumende27
    Options
    I mentioned something similar a few months ago about how this hasn’t been my experience, I’ve had a lot fewer cubes this time than on my last six month stint. Maybe once a month?

Maybe it relates to the number of panelists they have in a particular area?

Had a lot more incoming post than outgoing. Even with regular SMART returns by the time I reached the end of my stint at the end of December I had almost 40 SMARTs that were waiting to go back. I got fed up waiting to be asked to return them and eventually just posted them all back in several packages. They disappeared from the online portal a week later.
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    I’m on the training session at the moment. However, can I ask how big the cubes are? I’m out during the day and so, if they are being delivered to me, wondering how much of an inconvience it will be if they don’t fit through the letter box? For example, will I have to drive to the sorting office every couple of days to pick them up?
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,401 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I’m on the training session at the moment. However, can I ask how big the cubes are? I’m out during the day and so, if they are being delivered to me, wondering how much of an inconvience it will be if they don’t fit through the letter box? For example, will I have to drive to the sorting office every couple of days to pick them up?

They definatly will not fit through the letter box.
    So you will have to pick them up.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,911 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Unless of course you have a safe place arranged with your postie.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I asked whether I could post it the night before, on the basis that it was more convienent for me and it would achieve the deadline of posting before the last collection time. However, they said no and to post it on Tuesday, even if it was after the deadline.
    What would anyone else do?
    Well if you're a true night owl you could post it at a minute past midnight :cool:
    Actually I have also done what Primrose suggested, posting at 7pm the might before but logging as 7am on the planned day. Which shouldn't cause a problem unless there is an unplanned late collection that evening or an extra early one which might track the SMART into a depot too early.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Well if you're a true night owl you could post it at a minute past midnight :cool:
    Actually I have also done what Primrose suggested, posting at 7pm the might before but logging as 7am on the planned day. Which shouldn't cause a problem unless there is an unplanned late collection that evening or an extra early one which might track the SMART into a depot too early.
    They have no idea when you actually put it in the post box. Make of that what you will.
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,640 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

Or just go to the RM website and request they be redelivered when you will be home (Saturdays?)
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also post some letters the evening before - I only have one box in my area left that has a collection later than 9am and its a bit of a trek up a really steep hill so I only use it when I'm actually going up there anyway for shopping. Its rarely possible for me to get out before 9am in the morning so its the next best solution - and I've never had one single query about items posted in this way (and logged as posted before 9am on the following day). Its getting harder and harder to find boxes with a late collection now.
    2020 Wins:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,911 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Usual TNS organisational skills. £2 vouchers received for wk 31 Dec. Nothing posted that wk but did have a cube wk 17 Dec :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure