Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• williacg
    williacg Posts: 707 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lee,

I'm really hoping that you can help, as I have reached the stage where I feel there is no other option other than to contact the Ombudsman, as I have been going around in circles since April, regarding the return of a phone, and have still not received a refund.

I have followed all of the Vodafone procedures, including a formal letter of complaint, and have also completed the form that you suggested, but I am still being sent around in circles my reference is as follows - [FONT=&quot] EFT195 [#18936270].

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Regards
    Williacg[/FONT]
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Williacg,

It's disappointing to hear about your experience.

I've just checked your reference number and can see we last replied to you yesterday.

If you need any further help, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • williacg
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi Williacg,

It's disappointing to hear about your experience.

I've just checked your reference number and can see we last replied to you yesterday.

If you need any further help, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media

Although an Advisor did respond to my complaint, they clearly had not taken the time to actually read the details, as having clearly explained that I had returned the phone to my local store, the first Advisor informed me that in order to access my account he had sent a 4 digit pin number to the phone that I had already returned, and that I would need to confirm the number.

The second Advisor informed me that I would need to call the team to verify my account, however, the name she provided was the exact same number that I had called on the 11th and 12th of June, and on each occassion was adviseed that a manager would be calling back, which they have never done, despite me making a total of 9 telephone calls to the number in one day.

I have therefore requested a Deadlock letter.
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi williacg,

I'm sorry to hear that a resolution hasn't been reached yet.

As you've now requested a deadlock letter, your complaint will be referred for a final review.

Once this has been completed, our Customer Relations team will contact you to confirm the outcome.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • williacg
    Options
    Hello Lee,

Could you please check that my request for a Deadlock Letter has been processed, as based on past experience I am somewhat sceptical that this been done.

Thank you
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi williacg,

So this can be checked for you, please reply to the last email you received from us.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
  • loughlini
    loughlini Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, Just a quickie. Can you please confirm if this email address DirectorSupport@help.Vodafone.co.uk is a valid escalation address?
    I was recommended by the Vodafone Customer Relations Dept to escalate an enquiry to that address but I've had no response. I would have expected, if nothing else, a simple "thanks for your email" type of response.
  • williacg
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi williacg,

So this can be checked for you, please reply to the last email you received from us.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media

I have replied to the last email, however, despite forwarding all of the verification details they requested, I have since received a response stating that as they were unable to verify my details by email, that I should call the same number that I have been ringing for weeks, and each time I do so, I am informed that a Manager will call me back.

It is unacceptable that I am repeatedly told to keep calling the same number only to receive the same response, which has proven to be quite expensive, and I will certainly be printing off a copy of my telephone bill, highlighting all of the calls and duration to the Ombudsman.

Thank you for help, but I think we have reached the end of the road.

Regards
    Williacg
  • Vodafone
    Options
    loughlini wrote: »
    Hi, Just a quickie. Can you please confirm if this email address DirectorSupport@help.Vodafone.co.uk is a valid escalation address?
    I was recommended by the Vodafone Customer Relations Dept to escalate an enquiry to that address but I've had no response. I would have expected, if nothing else, a simple "thanks for your email" type of response.

Hi loughlini,

When our Customer Relations team reply to an email, it'll come via the email address you've quoted.

So we can find out what's happened to the email you've sent, please contact us via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code EFT195.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I'll check that it's been received.
    williacg wrote: »
    I have replied to the last email, however, despite forwarding all of the verification details they requested, I have since received a response stating that as they were unable to verify my details by email, that I should call the same number that I have been ringing for weeks, and each time I do so, I am informed that a Manager will call me back.

It is unacceptable that I am repeatedly told to keep calling the same number only to receive the same response, which has proven to be quite expensive, and I will certainly be printing off a copy of my telephone bill, highlighting all of the calls and duration to the Ombudsman.

Thank you for help, but I think we have reached the end of the road.

Regards
    Williacg

Hi Williacg,

I'm sorry to hear that your concerns remain unresolved.

If you've been provided with a contact number for out Customer Relations team, I'd recommend contacting them to discuss the status of your complaint.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
  • Fraz30
    Fraz30 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was in dispute with Vodafone over my bills for some months . After the situation was resolved I closed my account & moved to another company .

In the meantime over the course of approx 12 calls I spent many "HOURS" on the phone to their customer services team trying to resolve my complaint . During this time I made a payment to account of £150 to keep the account up to date, minus the disputed sum.

After my final phone call I had at last received approx £130 in credits to my account. I informed customer services that I would move my account & they would arrange a credit to my account. After closing my account I received a final invoice showing a credit balance of £16.

A couple of months later I checked on my credit file & had an outstanding sum of £158 & my account was marked as delinquent & no payments as having been made throughout the time of my dispute.

I contacted customer services who effectively told me I should have paid whatever sum of money Vodafone felt like billing me if I wanted to keep my credit rating intact & that they would not do anything to correct it.

I now have a credit file showing 5 months late payments & a delinquent account!!!!!!

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure