Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    Not amused!! I got a trial for ginger nut biscuits. They didn't come. I got an email saying they had been delayed
    Got a card in the post this morning saying they had a package for me that was £3 short on postage.
    Go all the way to the sorting office to find Tesco ginger nut biscuits. There were only four biscuits in the package. I could have purchased about three full packets myself for £3.
    Email to Tesco on the way!!
    :mad::(
    I've got a card as well saying I need to pay £3 wondered if it was the biscuits as not received them yet, have emailed them will wait and see what they say can buy a whole packet for less.
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    BenhamsLC wrote: »
    I've got a card as well saying I need to pay £3 wondered if it was the biscuits as not received them yet, have emailed them will wait and see what they say can buy a whole packet for less.
    Yes. Pretty sure it will be the biscuits. I emailed them. They said the will refund my £3.
  • BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    Yes. Pretty sure it will be the biscuits. I emailed them. They said the will refund my £3.
    They emailed me back to say
    Thanks for your email. That will be the ginger nut samples but we would advise you not to pay the fee as we intended to send the products out free of charge, however there have been some issues. Please be reassured that this will not prevent you from taking part in future product trials.
    First trial I've had for ages too :mad:
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    BenhamsLC wrote: »
    They emailed me back to say
    Thanks for your email. That will be the ginger nut samples but we would advise you not to pay the fee as we intended to send the products out free of charge, however there have been some issues. Please be reassured that this will not prevent you from taking part in future product trials.
    First trial I've had for ages too :mad:
    Let me reassure you. There were a total of 6 ginger nut biscuits. Two packs of 3. And one pack was disgusting.
  • margaret7_2
    Options
    Anyone had any more news on the ginger nut postage fees? The reply I received on 17th,

We are extremely sorry for the issues with this trial and we completely understand that paying the fee is not acceptable so we are looking into covering these costs for you and will be in touch soon with a solution
    But heard nothing since then.
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    margaret7 wrote: »
    Anyone had any more news on the ginger nut postage fees? The reply I received on 17th,

We are extremely sorry for the issues with this trial and we completely understand that paying the fee is not acceptable so we are looking into covering these costs for you and will be in touch soon with a solution
    But heard nothing since then.
    I emailed for an update. And got this reply.

Hi Susan

We are currently compiling a list of people that we need to reimburse, the queries are still coming in and there are quite a lot of them, once we have got a list together we will send out reimbursement to everybody on the list in one go. I can assure you that you have not been forgotten or overlooked and your name is on our list.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind Regards
  • xsunnysuex
    edited 30 April 2018 at 3:33PM
    Options
    Just received this email from Tesco.

Dear Sue

Thank you for your interest in taking part in our recent ginger nut biscuits product trial.

We’re getting in touch with you today to apologise. There was an error when sending out your samples where the correct postage hadn’t been covered. We’re so sorry that this has happened.

The error has been addressed as a matter of urgency with our supplier, and we’ve done what we can to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

In the meantime, to say sorry, we will be sending you a £10 Bonus Bond voucher which I hope you’ll accept with our sincere apologies. Please expect to receive it by the end of the week.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Kind Regards
  • eskimosound
    eskimosound Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone got any information about this?
    The site mentioned in OP is not accessible and I have had no reply (not even automated) from the email address supplied.
    Are there new emails and website links available.
    Many thanks :)
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone got any information about this?
    The site mentioned in OP is not accessible and I have had no reply (not even automated) from the email address supplied.
    Are there new emails and website links available.
    Many thanks :)
    https://tescohomepanels.com/ is the website address - I just logged in using this address so it is correct.

This is the email address supplied under the contact section of the website:

[EMAIL="home.panels@uk.tesco.com?subject=Tesco Home Panels Contact Us"]home.panels@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL]

Hope that helps :)
    2020 Wins:
  • eskimosound
    eskimosound Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    https://tescohomepanels.com/ is the website address - I just logged in using this address so it is correct.

This is the email address supplied under the contact section of the website:

[EMAIL="home.panels@uk.tesco.com?subject=Tesco Home Panels Contact Us"]home.panels@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL]

Hope that helps :)

Thank You, that does help a lot!! :j:dance::wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family