Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 28 December 2017 at 10:31AM
    Options
    Good morning.

Potentially a 20% discount on 3bay purchases 12-6 today:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/20-off-on-all-ebaycouk-today-only-2866107

I haven’t received any emails about this, others may have, so it may or may not work. I am sure it will become clearer later!

HTH

Anon
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

Well I had a lie in today :j Wont happen too often as I always like the mornings to get stuff done but its still holiday time so a wee excuse

Was delighted yesterday as I hit asda at whoopsied time 3pm :eek: Was just passing for beans but got enough meat and fish to make dinners for the month for under £10 and I shared with my neighbour I could easily have doubled my haul but no space

One of kids birthday today so we are going out for dinner She is 4 Whatever happened to pass the parcel and a few fairy cakes :rotfl:

No luck with AP yesterday Going to try again today as the shops will be much quieter so 10 cheap items through ss

Enjoy whatever you do
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all....

I really hope that Marigold is able to take a little comfort in the messages that have been posted.....reading back I've had a few tears and the odd flicker of a smile at some of the stories...

I had some wonderful conversations online with Sal over the years and a few PM exchanges around the time of her initial diagnosis following her trip earlier this year to Portugal....I loved her commitment to the thread and her no nonsense approach,but also the fact that she always had time to explain a glitch ....and many a time she went above and beyond to "talk me through the maths " or whatever back in the early days!

It's important that the thread carries on in all its branches,so please don't be afraid to post a glitch or ask your questions regarding shopping etc,I am sure Sal would say its business as usual...and those that want to share their stories of Sal then please feel free to do that too...

She has not left us,but joined the Angel elite (and what a fabulous bunch they are)....her spirit will remain and we will continue to remember her fondly whenever and in our own unique way.

Marigold....your sister touched the lives of many who didn't even know her with her ability and willingness to share her "glitching ways"....

In my news we are now through christmas....it was as we wanted and just the 3 of us ....the present "tat boxes" were all well received and despite the promise of some proper presents in the sales we have yet to really commit to needing main gifts...although the resolve may slip on Saturday during a visit to the out of town shopping centre.

Has anyone actually seen anything good in the sales or have we been spoilt by this years glitches?

cjj .....sweetheart I hope things start looking up for you ....I'm next in line behind DM to give you the biggest hug I can....the actions of others can be very hurtful when they don't understand a situation,but you will come through it stronger in the end....it's not your weakness but theirs in their lack of understanding and compassion
    Always here for you as you know....although I know at the moment I'm falling behind with answering PM's,and that's totally my fault!!!!

On wards to the day....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    I am sorry to hear the news about Sal. Unfortunately this horrible illness gives people no alternative to having to leave us. I've lost too many members of my family to this (one is too many, but you know what I mean) and now we have all lost someone as part of the Elite family. I can only send my condolences to those closest to her - it is a hard time and I am sorry for your loss - and remember that she is now no longer in suffering. Look after yourself and the people around you, it will pull you though even if it seems distant at the moment, and remember the good times that you spent with her. There is little more I can say at the moment (though of course I act as a continuing source of support if anyone needs it while I am here) and I'm sorry to hear this.

This melted my heart savvy:heart::heart:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    RIP Savvy sal deepest sympathy to family
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Kettle Chips 250g are now £1.50 in T :) ... but CoS offer has switched to S where they are £2.50!

Anon
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Just had a look and it seems that the multi on the beans etc still isn’t showing:T:T

What a fab post Christmas glitch:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just trying to set up O2 priority on spare phone, but can't find the mobile number of the free sim, looked in sim status but it says unknown..
    Anyone have any ideas please?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Hamburg.
    Any recommendations please?
    I was going to go to minatureland, but think it may be a bit busy, so HOHO bus it is now, but what else? Only have about 6 hours. Suggestions please.

Herbaht strasse in the Rheepabahn or the Eros centre
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport