Options

Comments

• wannabe_sybil
    wannabe_sybil Posts: 2,845 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sending massive hugs.

Hope you have a wonderful walk out.

It is so unfair of your OH. Does he know?

I hope you feel better for the rest.

hugs x
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I honestly don't know WS

Hopefully he does
    Hopefully it was frustration at nothe seeing me rather than a hissy fit cos he wanted feeding.

We are back, lovely cup of tea, clean up and rest again
    Then out with this pair again
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Bought Mr Boo
    Denes hot itch cream
    It's lovely and has sorted my hands out

Mr Tiger went out after his two days sleep
    Miss Pickles gave me a huge cuddle and has gone to bed
    Mr Tomcat gave me a squeak (I have no idea why so a huge bruiser of a cat would squeak but he does) and went to bed.

Boo is guarding the bedroom door
    This isn't fair on him, be worships OH and doesn't see him
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    OH has been up about an hour

Pickle and tomcat fed and out

Tyty fed and asleep (following a huge cuddle and the realisation his face and chest are ginger lol)

Will get some more pics of him as he is looking good, he is also really well behaved. He came in as I was letting the other 2 out, pickle hissed, Tyty took himself underneath a table out of the way.

He is starting to look really handsome
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Upstairs kitten fell out the window again
    Kept trying to get into my closed window which is how I knew it was there

Its starved of attention so much it was all over me like a ginger and white rash
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    20160828_221939_zps5uiwcp0m.jpg

Princess Freya the Froo
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello mellymoo. I hope you don't mind my following you here, I was worried about you. You are an amazing person. Fingers crossed re your interview.

Sending hugs, S xxx
  • wannabe_sybil
    Options
    You do awesome pics. I could really do with a furry cuddle right now. Next door's kitchen wall is also my bedroom wall iyswim and they partied all night. I mean, all night. I am not awake.

I'm not surprised the kitten is all over you. Animals recognise someone who gives love very quickly. Your furry friends are lucky. Also, it's surprising how cats flourish with only the smallest tlc. Cat story coming up...

Psycho cat was a rescue. We needed a cat to keep malevolent cat company, his owners were getting rid of him (I think they split up). They were keeping him (an unneutered tom kitten) indoors in a flat with two rottweiler pups. They didn't feed him separately. We got a scrawny, scruffy, nervy kitty that was wonderfully grateful for cuddles - and food. When we first got him he ate until he choked and still wouldn't stop eating and he was riddled with worms.

So we fed him, wormed him, fussed him, cuddled him and were completely enraptured with his little kitten face and cute pink nose. He was a darling. A little sweetie. A cute little button.

Then one day someone took a photo of him and showed me. Instead of the ickle tickle kitty in need of intense care there was a huge, sleek, gleaming, muscled lurrve machine with a furtive expression at being rumbled. He was an incredibly handsome cat, well groomed and magnificent. He was also bigger than most Jack Russells. It's amazing what tlc can do to a cat.

Sending hugs.
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    No smodlet dont mind at all.

I was quite pleased to see it WS as there had been a huge crash so we were concerned about squishing.

LBG has neck wounds!
    I bathed, and dusted with antiseptic powder she's a lover not a fighter (very scardey girl) so mean cats got her.

Gonna see her owner later check (suggest we have her at this rate)

The porky white dog is having an attack of jealous rage again.
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all . Melly so sorry the anniversary went a bit pear shaped . I hope things are a little more settled now .
    I have forgotten to ask if doctor made a face to face appointment for your husband to assess him and review the meds . Just realised it will be two weeks tomorrow since you saw her . A better balance of the meds can make a great difference .
    Sybil hope you get a peaceful day and can catch up on your sleep .
    polly x
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport