Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• sammyloolaas
    Options
    Got some Paris Hilton false eyelashes today. They had two different types - natural (which imo are not at all natural looking) and super girly which are lovely with little pink sparkles at the base and far more natural looking lashes.:j
  • Shandygirl
    Shandygirl Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    jensmck wrote: »
    Sheff store had Ben 10 Alien Force Flip Up digital watches in store today. My little one was pestering me for one from Sainsburys last week and it was £12!!
    Bolton store finally had the Ben10 watches in today.One happpy son!
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    fruit of the loom t-shirts mainly size small (adult) found in newport isle of wight
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • sheebs_2
    sheebs_2 Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bubble Camera

same camera as below @ poundland

camera link
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 April 2012 at 7:56PM
    Options
    Saw the Paris Hilton eyelashes at the Trongate and Argyle Street Poundland (s) earlier.

These used to be on Boots.com (listed around £2.50-£2.99 at various retailers) and have half-decent reviews, and cute into the bargain (we all know how hard it is to find precise, cheap tweezers!): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/tweezers.jpg/ Ms. Manicure Nice & Tweezy Tweezers (pink/stripe), at Argyle Street.

http://reviews.boots.com/2111-en_gb/929073/ms-manicure-ms-manicure-nice-tweezy-patterned-slant-tip-tweezers-reviews/reviews.htm (page works on my phone, gah).

This review should work: http://www.glamgeek.co.uk/make-up/brushes-and-tools/ms.manicure/product3262

PS: Tried them (very fussy about tweezers, bought lots of cr*p ones in my time, and they're great :D)
  • Everhopeful
    Everhopeful Posts: 420 Forumite
    Options
    A selection of Horrid Henry books in Clydebank today.
    (They may have been in Poundland for a while I don't normally look at the books, but great for getting boys to do some reading, sorry can't remember which titles)

• BeckyM94
    BeckyM94 Posts: 46 Forumite
    edited 22 April 2012 at 1:00PM
    Options
    The store at the Bracknell Peel Centre had tubes of Lanacane Anti-Chaffing Gel! This retails at Boots for over £6 so is a bargain and a great idea for summer :)

Edit: I have also just read some fab reviews of this product for its use as a cheap makeup primer. Have a peek at this: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/x_showreview.asp?ItemId=109516&Lanacane_Anti-Chafing_Gel&0&Primer&_Corrector if your interested! Can't go wrong for £1 I guess!
  • Mrs_Dizzy
    Mrs_Dizzy Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    BeckyM94 wrote: »
    The store at the Bracknell Peel Centre had tubes of Lanacane Anti-Chaffing Gel! This retails at Boots for over £6 so is a bargain and a great idea for summer :)
    :j:jThanks for that I use this with new shoes aswell as it stops blisters:j:j
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Hi guys, we have packs of 3 assorted Babyliss hair accessories in today, clips,bands,bobbles and kirby grips also on the party section some very pretty cupcake boxes (10 packs of white with silver butterfly design for individual cakes and either spotty or rose desing boxes for 4 cupcakes plus cake cases - hope that makes sense!) xx
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wonder if they're like the Home Bargains Babyliss hair accessories (which were 39p each in there)? They were really lovely, looked far more expensive than they were. Have to have a rummage :p
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback