Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• Lou_Kozade
    Lou_Kozade Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Toffee Dodgers (as opposed to jammy) 4 packs for £1 up here in Northern Scotland.
  • derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    Johnsons holiday Skin light Glow, Dove roll on deo grapefruit and hoola hoop (large hoop to play with not snack LOL). Castle Court Belfast.
  • jensmck
    jensmck Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Sheff store had Ben 10 Alien Force Flip Up digital watches in store today. My little one was pestering me for one from Sainsburys last week and it was £12!!
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you to all that posted about looking at the makeup section, I would never have thought to have done so! I managed to pick up 2 nice Revlon lipglosses and a nail varnish, thank you so much.
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Hi guys, we have packs of 18 Penguins in at the moment which are an absolute steal,7 packs of Salt & Vinegar Chipsticks and and Oat so Simple in Fudge flavour (x10 individual sachets).Also we have those WWE DVDs in again and Dolmio stir-in sauces (£1.75 in Tesco) xx
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Also spotted in Darlington Poundland: 360g - 20% free - Bisto Gravy Granules (300g £2 RRP in most stores) along with 220g Vegemite - usually around £2.
    Weightwatchers cookies in different flavours. Original Source shampoos, conditioners and shower gels, along with a range of Nivea hand washes and Dove soaps.
    A lovely children's TV tie-in book, The Roman Mysteries Treasury, five stars on Amazon.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Canterbury store has those Ben 10 Omnitrix watches in now, I put some out on the toy section today also M&M candles, the brown one is yummy xx
  • sleepyme
    sleepyme Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    Canterbury store has those Ben 10 Omnitrix watches in now, I put some out on the toy section today also M&M candles, the brown one is yummy xx

M&M candles sound fab, will keep a look out for them tomorrow.
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Been for a good look around my local today, I spotted:
    Nair hair removal cream - £6.99 in boots! http://www.boots.com/en/Nair-Silky-Sensations-Hair-Removal-Cream-200ml_1189079/ p://
    Hello kitty plasters (they are really cute, think I will use them more than dd!)
    Bath crayon sets - Thomas the tank engine or fireman Sam
    Ben 10 watches and nerf type guns. All the packaging was in French, but I can't see them being any different to the English ones! http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/ben-10-gun/ tp://
    Play kitchen pots and pans sets - they looked small and quite plastic, but my little girl loves them and they were only £1!
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• queena987
    queena987 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    I got a glowing orb in the 99p stores a couple of weeks ago.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback