Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• HappyLassie13
    Options
    Haha PKK - I just think both of us have such a high sex drive that we just enjoy it so much. I’ve never found sex to be a chore, although these days we can go a couple days without it but that’s because I’m exhausted half the time.
  • CreditCardJunkie
    Options
    How have you been happylassie? When is your first scan?
    Debt Free as of December 2020 👏

Save 12k in 2024 #35
  • HappyLassie13
    Options
    I’ve had a really bad few weeks, in and out of hospital with hyperemersis. We had a scan this morning, gp referred and everything is fine with baby. They were moving loads and healthy heartbeat. Our dating scan is Wednesday ☺️
  • CreditCardJunkie
    Options
    Sorry to hear that happylassie, glad the baby is doing well! Do let us know how you get on on Wednesday!

So AF due to arrive today, no sign as of yet. Not even going to bother testing as I'm pretty sure my cycle is just messed up atm...did have slight cramps last night

Save 12k in 2024 #35
  • PrettyKittyKat
    Options
    2 Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD43 WJN222
    CD38 Missmoose
    CD30 Tryingin2018
    CD28 Creditcardjunkie
    CD27 Faith177
    CD24 Aunty-Pickle
    CD22 PrettyKittyKat
    CD22 Thrift260
    CD20 Skimper

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD16 Buttermint

"Wine and Chocolate" zone

Those we haven't heard from in a while:
    Nanyco, CamelLady, athensgeorgia, SlothSocks, wifeforlife, LKRDN_Morgan, Zeni, KatieBee123, April87

When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up. If you would like adding to the lists just let me know what CD day you are (the first day of your period is CD1).

2018 Thread Graduates:
    Afoolandhermoney 23/01/2018
    Selement 9/3/2018
    Toots14 13/3/2018
    T4Taylor 29/3/2018
    NelliePie 13/4/2018
    HappyLassie13 20/5/2018
    Rambosmum 24/5/2018
    Celepie 30/5/2018
    HopHop 28/5/2018
    Gemini90 31/5/2018
    Sakurah 22/6/2018
    BapBap 1/7/2018
    KatieBee123 5/7/2018
    Lola25 11/7/2018
    HappyLassie13 1/9/2018
    BusyBargainz 5/10/2018
  • PrettyKittyKat
    Options
    TWW for me also now as Ovia says fertile week is over. We managed to BD 3 times in it, plus once just before and I'm hoping to get in another one tomorrow night to cover just after also. Ovia says that AF is due on Friday next week, so we will have to see what happens! I'd love to be able to tell my husband we had a BFP on bonfire night. It already holds a big significance to us for personal reasons, which was why our engagement part was bonfire night two years ago and we had a fireworks display at the wedding so it would just be lovely! Does anyone else fantasise about how they would tell their OH?
  • CreditCardJunkie
    Options
    Sounds lovely PKK. I do yes, I'd like to think that I could wait and plan it but I know I wouldn't be able to hold it lol.

Save 12k in 2024 #35
  • thrift360
    thrift360 Posts: 273 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done on selling your house PKK :) I have all these silly ideas about how to tell OH, like sticking a bun in the oven, but I know if I see those two lines I'll be too excited and will probably just end up telling him straight away.

I'm refusing to be optimistic this month as I felt so disappointed last month when AF arrived, but also cautiously hopeful as I normally would have started pre-AF spotting by now, and nothing at all as yet. OH is going away for a few days at the end of the week with work, so it would be nice to know before then, so tentatively planning to test on Thursday, but will see how I go.
  • Aunty-Pickle
    Options
    for J we did the test together (well, not the POAS part! :rotfl: ) - although I was already 2 days late and I just "knew" by then!!

Hope you feel better soon HappyLassie. I had HG with J and my mum had it really bad when she was pregnant with me. She was in and out of hospital too.

Big hugs for everyone else who may need one for whatever reason.. :smileyhea
    Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    morning all - sorry for going AWOl, last few days have bee a bit of a whirlwind.

we got our BFP, I'm excited, scared, nervouse, paranoid, and nausious!
    Just trying to figure out the what next bit really.
    If you guys don't mind I'm gonan hang out with you all a while longer though as I always feel taht no matter what you lovely lot understand and are so suportive, not judgemental.
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport