Leeds Building Society Regular Saver (Issue 4)

Options

Comments

• acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    garfield33 wrote: »
    Thank you! I haven't had my letter yet - it's probably waiting for me at home now :) standing order has been duly cancelled.
    The letter was sent months and months ago
    Another maturity letter is coming along in the next week, probably with the offer of a maturity account at a better rate than the default 0.50% mentioned in the July 2018 letter.
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    acc wrote: »
    Another maturity letter is coming along in the next week, probably with the offer of a maturity account at a better rate than the default 0.50% mentioned in the July 2018 letter.

That's good news.

Thank you.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,968 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Biggerz wrote: »
    Of course you will need to amend your standing order to take account of the new sort code and account numbers introduced this month, if payments are still to be made this month (see recent email from Leeds BS)
    Not had any e-mails, your post is the first I have heard of it. Logged in and saw details of what needs to be done and it mentions that an e-mail will be sent when a payment to the old account details is made.
    When a payment is made into your account, you’ll receive an email or letter from us explaining what needs to be done next. The email will come from info@leedsbuildingsociety.co.uk and will include part of your postcode. You can also read more about the changes we’re making below...
    http://www.leedsbuildingsociety.co.uk/changes-to-paying-in/
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options

If I was to hazard a guess between 1.25% and 1.5% :)
  • Vortigern
    Vortigern Posts: 3,247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Biggerz wrote: »
    Of course you will need to amend your standing order to take account of the new sort code and account numbers introduced this month, if payments are still to be made this month (see recent email from Leeds BS)
    No need to amend your SO. There will be parallel running of the old and new sort codes for a while.

Issue 4 matures 31 Jan. If you have any other LBS accounts, you will need to change your paying in method when LBS asks you to do so.

I was given the new sort-code and account when I opened issue 21 in branch. I was not asked to make changes for any other accounts.
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    If I was to hazard a guess between 1.25% and 1.5% :)
    Possibly 1.75%?
  • GreenBitterfly
    Options
    Possibly 1.75%?

Really?, definitely going to keep the account open in those circumstances then!
  • aj23_2
    aj23_2 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'd be very surprised if this is the case.
  • aj23_2
    aj23_2 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sent my last payment off today. Will be end of an era. Ha.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,945 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aj23 wrote: »
    Sent my last payment off today. Will be end of an era. Ha.

Not quite for everyone, the final monthly saver ends in December this year, last dregs of money saving for me too though, going to close my Halifax one when it ends next week and keep the cash in the Santander 123 for the moment (just have the LBS / Satander saver running) just for Brexit and to get a bit more interest to cover the fee
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure