• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    I cant even change my signature well not yet so :mad:

I changed battery in scales and weighed more with new battery :eek:

So took it out and put old one back in :rotfl::rotfl:

I have even walked more this week stayed in 2 days week before when it was bad with snow/wind .

Hope you get to goal this week :A

I have put SW Quiche in oven :T

That will be tonights tomorrows tea :T

I also started with sore throat and ear last night so if I am getting that lurgy again will be :mad: really struggled last time . No rest for poorlies in this house :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: with batteries, i would have done the same, i just want 5 st, so 1/2lb:rotfl: then 2 lb more too target.
    Hope you feel better soon x
    I have just had to take a glucose tablet, my sugar quite low considering i had just eaten:o
    Anyone heard from Whizz?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8384_1.jpg
    Speed soup
    100_8385_1.jpg
    Quiche
    100_8386_1.jpg
    Roast dinner, when i serve the mousse will take a pic :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening all.

Hope all the mums have had a lovely day today, and that everyone's had a restful Sunday! As it was OHs birthday yesterday we decided to make his birthday lunch a Mother's Day lunch too and very nice it was! Not very SW friendly but that was expected so I need to be 'on it' for the rest of the week.

Maman has it been your birthday this weekend? If so a very happy birthday and enjoy your holiday. We went to Venice as impoverished students, ran out of money and had to spend 2 nights on sleeper trains to Rome and back as it was the cheapest accomodation option!

Meal planning and shopping tomorrow, so lt's lots of fruit and veg for me. Have a good evening.
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8387_1.jpg
    This was simple but nice, SF jelly with a yoghurt whizzed in it :D
    Maman have a lovely holiday x
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snow refuses to go here! We do have bits of pavement showing now though, so that’s good.

Well done, TIE, Catty and Sunshine.

I've decided to treat myself to some new blush pink jeans.
    I got a pair for a tenner in M&S sale last year! I love them.

Maybe the snow shovelling made you build muscle, gts. And that is heavier than fat!

Congrats on the Easter egg, beanie.

Out of control SW eating this weekend. Roll on tomorrow and a fresh start (although I have 3 meals out this week thanks to rearranged snow dates and DGS commitments coming up from next week).
    I’m not complaining; I’m lucky to have the good friends and the wherewithal and ability to do it.

Happy new week, everyone.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,301 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Easter Sunday 3 weeks today 1st April

Well we will see:eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    100_8384_1.jpg
    Speed soup
    100_8385_1.jpg
    Quiche
    100_8386_1.jpg
    Roast dinner, when i serve the mousse will take a pic :D

Please move near me. Thank you.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    100_8387_1.jpg
    This was simple but nice, SF jelly with a yoghurt whizzed in it :D
    Maman have a lovely holiday x

Looks good too :drool:

• Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

Just bobbing in with a STS for the first week of the challenge (thoroughly deserved :o). Plan for tomorrow is:

B - Clementine, passionfruit and FF yog
    D - Chicken salad wrap (ready-to-eat mango and lime chicken chunks (0.5), grated carrot, cucumber, grated pre-packed beetroot (0.5) and WW wrap (HEB)), banana
    T - Pork chop (no fat) with stir-fried-in-soy-sauce courgette and mushrooms
    HEA - Milk
    HEB - Wrap
    Syns - 1 for lunch, 4 for sugar in coffee, 2 in hot chocolate.

Bubbs you always put me to shame with the amount of veggies on your plate!

Hope everyone is well and has enjoyed Mother's Day if they celebrate.

I could read back but I'm just too tired and tbh am heading to bed now with my book! Will try to keep up with the thread a bit better this week! Enjoy the last of the weekend all! x
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • beanielou
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Snow refuses to go here! We do have bits of pavement showing now though, so that’s good.

Well done, TIE, Catty and Sunshine.

I've decided to treat myself to some new blush pink jeans.
    I got a pair for a tenner in M&S sale last year! I love them.

Maybe the snow shovelling made you build muscle, gts. And that is heavier than fat!

Congrats on the Easter egg, beanie.

Out of control SW eating this weekend. Roll on tomorrow and a fresh start (although I have 3 meals out this week thanks to rearranged snow dates and DGS commitments coming up from next week).
    I’m not complaining; I’m lucky to have the good friends and the wherewithal and ability to do it.

Happy new week, everyone.

So true :)

Happy new jeans :)
    Have a good week too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure