Another real work at home job (inbound sales)

Options

Comments

• sadie11
    sadie11 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    I received an email about these vacancies in the email is said to contact your recruiter for more information which I did.
    She rang me the same day I emailed here she just asked me a few more questions then said I was to do 2 more online assesments and to email her once I had completed them.
    I did them the same evening and also emailed my recruiter and then next lunch time she rang again to inform me I had passed both assessments and to book me in for a (not sure what it's called) but think it's a group meeting which will explain more about the job. I have this on Tuesday.
    Has anyone else got this far?
  • specsappeal
    Options
    Hi Sadie,
    After you have the online meeting she will book you in for a longer phone interview. Then as its a new department you will then have to have another interview with a senior manager. Then another online assessment. After that you have a 3 day wait for the out come. I am currnetly waiting for my outcome as a a couple of others i think. hope this helps - and good luck.
  • markh28
    markh28 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a call off ellen, i have a final (2nd) interview at 6.30pm with one of the sales managers, not sure what to expect any ideas anyone?

Mark
  • markh28
    markh28 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Interview with Mike, only lasted 20 mins!
    2-4 days to find out but to be honest didnt feel that comfortable for some reason but again fingers and toes crossed

Mark
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well good luck with it Mark, you got further than you thought
    so you never know!
  • sadie11
    Options
    Anyone receive their email today to log onto the online conference?
    I didn't get one as promised so that's it I'm fed up of being messed about will stick to job I have at moment.
  • groovychick2007
    Options
    ive got my online conference at 2pm had me email this morning
    £2 savers club -- £2 (£60 banked)/ 20p savers club -- 20p (£12 banked) started 13/03/2008 :j 5p/2p/1p/ -£5.10
    onepoll £11.40 / you gov £1 / pigsback £1.25 / cashback £5.02
  • sadie11
    Options
    ive got my online conference at 2pm had me email this morning

Don't think I will ever follow this recruitment procedure.

No email for conference call so I emailed my recruiter, then I receive a call from someone else saying the reason I didn't get the email is because they are having problems and conference was cancelled:confused: and they forgot to inform me:mad:

Instead of doing conference can she arrange a time for ANOTHER phone interview, she said she was unable to get into any of my personal details so is ringing me this evening.

I seem to be going round and round in circles:mad: :mad: :mad:

Will see what tonight brings.

Did you get your conference call groovychick?
  • groovychick2007
    Options
    yes sadie we had the online conference couldnt get online though as they were having a lot of tech probs but we just listened on the phone there was only about 6 of us in the call ..got my interview tomorrow at 2.30

i had online conference cancelled last week as there was only me sceduled and they forgot to do it...someone was supposed to of called me but they never did so i had to rescedule meeting for today
    £2 savers club -- £2 (£60 banked)/ 20p savers club -- 20p (£12 banked) started 13/03/2008 :j 5p/2p/1p/ -£5.10
    onepoll £11.40 / you gov £1 / pigsback £1.25 / cashback £5.02
  • auddel_2
    auddel_2 Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I posted this in the 'other' forum but I thought I would replicate it here. I too was booked for an online meeting tonight ( This was to be my third online meeting as something always went wrong with the other ones and I had to rebook). I got a phone call yesterday to say that they were not doing the online meetings now as part of the recruitment process (I personally think it is because of the many problems they are having with them) and instead it will a telephone interview.
    Auddel
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport