Milann's life keeps getting in the way.......

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hear DH has been poorly, Mr SA has got something similar. Best to get GP to look at him in case it's an infection.

I think the majority of us have spent and eaten/drank too much and will be on the wagon again come 1 January.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,554 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry that you have been under the weather :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So we've both got severe respiratory infection and are on antibiotics...I'm not impressed this is my 6th course since July but feel absolutely rubbish and bringing all sorts of gunk up....so needs must. Very impressed with the out of hours GP service today. Not how I'd envisage he'd spending dh weeks off work....

I'm watching my feel good film the sound of music - and I've got no voice to sing along.....dh grateful for small mercies :p
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Not a good end to the year :( Hope you both feel better soon xx
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • erniethecat
    Options
    Sounds like rest and some chicken soup is what you need. It'll all still be there when you're ready to tackle it!
    Chase: $5,512.91 Citi:$2,592.24 Total: $8105.15
    Paid So Far: $301.85
  • milann
    Options
    Thanks SA - it's a bit like the straw that broke the camels back - had a bit of a rubbishy year heathwise but I know it could have been so much worse....I think I was just looking forward to a nice Christmas at dds and wanted to push the pram along the seafront for a proper walk without any crutches but didn't feel up to doing it at all. Then once home wanted to visit some friends and spend some relaxed time with dh........ah well always next year......

I'll regroup and pick myself up once the meds kick in
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    So sorry to hear this.
    Take care my friend xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• in_need_of_direction
    Options
    maybe think about getting hold of some acidophillus. take care
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 8lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • milann
    Options
    Nice lazy day here. Still no voice but feeling a bit better.
    Have a happy new year - hope all my MSE friends meet whatever targets they want to meet on their MSE journey.

My targets

Be debt free by February payday (if not before)
    To pay cc in full every month in FULL after February
    Have a special holiday as 2018 has 3 big celebrations for me and dh
    Have a party to celebrate combined events
    Save something every month
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    Tagets sound good to me.
    You can do it :) xx

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback