Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gillmc
    • By Gillmc 3rd Jul 19, 1:18 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Gillmc
    Lied to
    • 3rd Jul 19, 1:18 PM
    Lied to 3rd Jul 19 at 1:18 PM
    Hi everyone. Can I have your thoughts on the best course of action cos my flight problem falls between threads? I was told last Friday that my plane had been taken out of service and I was offered a flight at midnight the same day from Manchester (my original airport) but then I would lose a days holiday or fly from Bristol early the morning BUT both flights offered were not going to my original airport in Bulgaria they were going to one 3 hours away. So I would have to fly and then drive an additional 3 hours, which I did. However, I have subsequently found out that I was lied to because my original flight on the Saturday did take off and go. I cannot believe that I was lied to and all the hassle I had to go to to change airport parking, hire cars, etc. So my flight was not taken out of service, not delayed nor cancelled so in essence I was bumped off but not told that and forced to rearrange my whole holiday. What avenue should I take?
Page 1
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 3rd Jul 19, 1:39 PM
    • 12,224 Posts
    • 7,965 Thanks
    Caz3121
    • 3rd Jul 19, 1:39 PM
    • 3rd Jul 19, 1:39 PM
    firstly, who did you book with and what was the airline and original route?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,002Posts Today

8,601Users online

Martin's Twitter