1p finds at Tesco thread

Options

Comments

• Criddy
    Criddy Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if this has been posted before, maybe on the coupon forum but you can get a £1 off seabrooks crisps and in tesco these are on offer for £1 so you can have free crisps! :j

Cant post link but it is the following without the spaces! www. seabrookcrisps .com /goodbye-salt-hello-flavour/register/ref/8ND8R

If you do register and want to use my refferal code it would be greatly appreciated. Ref 8ND8R
  • Swans1912
    Swans1912 Posts: 1,658 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl:No I wish I had that many....managed to get about 40 boxes though and some koko's. Thanks for advice on picture uploading:T

May I ask which store you got the kokos? They scanned at £3.99 for me in Llantrisant :eek:
  • notechal
    notechal Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    notechal wrote: »
    I have not been on here for a while. Has anyone got a list or a link to the items. I have tried trawling through but cannot find them all. Many thanks if you can!;)
    Anyone?
    :D
  • Salz
    Salz Posts: 385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone in Cheltenham? I got 1p Roses yesterday. I never did see anyone who I thought was an mser during all the dtd malarky..............
    I am in Cheltenham, but use the Brockworth Store - much quieter, so you can browse, and when you have finished price checking there are not normally many people around so you can dump your non reduced items nearby (unless you have your 3 year old with you who starts shouting - "NO Mummy, they don't go there" :rotfl:I have however taught her to use the price checker, so it is like a little game - very educational it is, she is learning to recognise 1p, but is NOT allowed to shout it out :o
    Don't Panic - and carry a towel
  • happywelshshopper
    happywelshshopper Posts: 191 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2011 at 9:45PM
    Options
    Sorry, seem to be having problems getting picture on here. I've uploaded to flickr.com, how do I then copy the picture across?
  • Criddy
    Criddy Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    notechal wrote: »
    Anyone?
    :D

pennyitems

.co.uk
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is the link
    http://www.pennyitems.co.uk/
    HTH
  • PennyGrabber
    PennyGrabber Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Options
    I've saved the web address as a favourite, so I don't have to keep asking. It;s www.pennyitems.co.uk HTH

I got my first ever 1p item the other day! A bag of choc eggs. They were dumped on a shelf by something else, and I've been looking at the list so often that I knew it was a 1p item. Didn't even remember to check my receipt til I got home! Man, 1p choc tastes so much better than regular choc!!! ;)

PG x
    Grocery challenge for family of three - me, dd(12) and ds(11), feeding dp 2 or 3 x a week too. Only food, not toiletries. Jan £87.97/£100 Feb £0/£100
    Frugal 2018 needed! Saving and NOT spending
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    jumblejack wrote: »
    Anyone else unhappy with the selection in the roses boxes though.

I do love the purple ones though! There have been 4 toffee/caramel type ones in each box so far. :(

Well I'd be taking them back to complain, that's just not on!! :D

Must admit I am starting to get a bit sick of them, oh well just another 35 to go :rotfl:
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• ilovecustard
    Options
    Try a different browser, it always does that to me if I use Google Chrome.

UOTE=CommitedToChange;44818796]Boo hiss - i can't print off any super savveyme coupons - it just keeps saying install coupon software - which I do, and its says install coupon software.......... you get the picture. So no free fairy or lenor for me :(

Printed off 4 dove vouchers to use thought :D

Many thanks to evberyone on here - here's to me finding my first 1p item ;)[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure