Make up to £10 a day in September 2018 - Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Lenore13
    Options
    I've made £2.86 doing surveys on Qmee in the last 4 days so it is worth looking at them. I'm yet to do anything with the search funtion though. :)
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Some more ebay/facebook sales which puts me at £110/300.

I tried jobspotter for the first time today. I found lots of ads, but only got 5 points for most of them so I don't think it will be a quick earner!
  • Lenore13
    Options
    It's a shame you haven't found any valuable job adverts, have you read the guide on what gives you the mostpoints? I've earned over £80 in less than a month, but I do live in a small town and visit other places regularly. I seem to average around 40-70 points for each spot and 100 points is worth 69p, so even just a few spots should add up.
  • redlaces
    Options
    £5.55 from Prolific in today, so I'm at £31.76/200. I need to ramp up in the second half of September!

I was also quite naughty this week and overspent on my weekly budget, so this doesn't feel like much to celebrate
    Debt Free - October 2022
  • £4.16 from survey sites so total is £21.39/£100
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lenore13 wrote: »
    It's a shame you haven't found any valuable job adverts, have you read the guide on what gives you the mostpoints? I've earned over £80 in less than a month, but I do live in a small town and visit other places regularly. I seem to average around 40-70 points for each spot and 100 points is worth 69p, so even just a few spots should add up.

I did read the guide. I just snapped every advert I saw. They were all accepted but all only got low points apart from one that got 60. I live in a place with quite a young population so I wonder if they were already submitted by other people and that might make a difference. I am visiting a quieter town with an older population next week so I am interested to see if that makes a difference.
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    redlaces wrote: »
    £5.55 from Prolific in today, so I'm at £31.76/200. I need to ramp up in the second half of September!

I was also quite naughty this week and overspent on my weekly budget, so this doesn't feel like much to celebrate

I'm in a similar position, I've not spent too much but we run our own business and had a big dip in the summer (OH had stents put in and needed a bit of recovery - not that he could take time off, but we worked at a lower pace) and it's feeding through now and we haven't been able to take any money out this month and gone into (arranged) overdraft - I'm still watching my budget etc but it's hard to not feel like a failure!
    We've got really busy again though so that'll feed back in soon and we just need to find the most efficient way to deal with the overdraft...
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I'm in a similar position, I've not spent too much but we run our own business and had a big dip in the summer (OH had stents put in and needed a bit of recovery - not that he could take time off, but we worked at a lower pace) and it's feeding through now and we haven't been able to take any money out this month and gone into (arranged) overdraft - I'm still watching my budget etc but it's hard to not feel like a failure!
    We've got really busy again though so that'll feed back in soon and we just need to find the most efficient way to deal with the overdraft...

At least you are back to getting some funds coming back in. Dont be discouraged! Blips happen but being aware and keeping an eye on the budget will eventually bring you back to a good place again.

I have £10 swagbucks to declare and an £8 saving for marks and spencer with some coupons my mam gave me.

Treat ourselves to the £10 meal deal which is Indian this week. Saves us paying out £20 tonight for a takeaway.

I tend to cash out in amazon vouchers and buy household non perishables to try to make the weekly shopping money go a bit further. I refuse to pay for delivery but got rather frustrated yesterday as no matter what I put in my basket, (over £20 and stuff supposedly supplied by Amazon) I was getting a delivery charge. Will have a look again tomorrow. :mad:

Have a good weekend everyone. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Have a good weekend everyone. :D

I hope you have a good weekend too, KM:T

I did a post this morning but it disappeared:eek:. I hate it when that happens.

Just wanted to pick your brains about the free Lego cards offer at Sainsbury's as I know you shop there. They are supposed to be available in store or online, one free pack for every £10 spent.

I did an online order last week when the promotion had already started and spent over £40 but didn't receive any Lego cards. I can't see any opt-in button on the website or in the email they sent me so I assumed they'd just be issued automatically.

I've emailed Sainsbury's to ask about how to get them as I plan to do another online order on Monday and don't want to miss out again. I emailed them yesterday but apart from the automated 'thank you for your email....' message I've not heard anything from them. I know from experience that they sometimes take days to respond:(. I don't really want to phone their Helpline.

Thanks xxx

I thought you might know, being a Sainsbury's shopper
  • jools1985
    Options
    £4 payable on Topcashback for me today bringing my total to £56.28/100.

I've also been at work today. I don't work many Saturday's and when I do I get a weekday off instead but I also get around £20 for a Saturday premium payment after deductions. I did the same last week but never thought to add it here, so £20 extra last Saturday and today plus the £56.28 brings the total so far to £96.28. Its amazing how it all adds up :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure