Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 3
    • Nickynoo1
    • By Nickynoo1 6th Oct 06, 10:46 PM
    • 384 Posts
    • 268 Thanks
    Nickynoo1
    new articles!
    how about savings for children. Is it better to contribute to a CTF or another type of savings plan. And would it be better to pay monthly contributions or once a year. How about starting a pension for a child. Is this possible or even worth it? Don't understand pensions myself and will probably end up regretting not starting one earlier, so if i could start one for my child should I? (he's only 4 1/2 months and I looking at 65 years into the future,, he he).

Nickynoo1
    16/06/16 11446 30/12/16 9661.49
    01/08/17 7643.69
  • david shaw
    Mortgage Indemnity Insurance
    Years ago when I took out my mortgage I was forced to take out a Mortgage Indemnity Insurance. This cost 1300.
    This Insurance was to cover against me defaulting against the loan and in fact did not protect me but protected the bank. I hear now the Insurance companies are chasing the customers have paid out to the Banks.
    Surely then this is a nonsense and all Mortgage Indemnity Insurances whould be re-paid because in essence they protect you, the person who took it out, against absolutely nothing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

517Posts Today

6,032Users online

Martin's Twitter