Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Options

Comments

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Afternoon Diary,

Wow I can totally not believe its nearly 12 days since I posted in here, sure I posted last week!!
    So its the first day of half term here and were waiting in for a parcel! Its typical that the other 2 times theyve tried to deliver its been mornings whilst ive been at work. Today the day I actually am around its between 1.50 and 2.50! So annoying.
    Anyway, I also had a delivery slot with Mr M's this morning. All arrived without a hitch, no different to any of the other groceries deliveries ive had. Hope they send me through some free deliveries!!

My sister had a baby last week and its a playmat for him that im actually waiting for. Its my first nephew (ive for friends kids who call me auntie but this is different!) and I cant wait to see him again. Havent seen him since the day he was born as her inlaws were coming round at the weekend and so I really cant wait to see him again today.

So for the rest of the week weve got a few meet ups with people planned and a trip to a museum in the next town which weve got annual passes for. Also some fun swims where the kids do their lessons at. All in all a jam packed fun week.

Nothing much more to report really. DH's payday Friday and mine next Tuesday... hurry up payday!!!

Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• MrsSmith2013
    Options
    Hi mummytogirls, just thought I would pop in and say hi, trying to catch up with everyones diaries that I have subscribed to.

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie, thats great news! Lovely to have a cuddle from a baby, then hand it back to mum, ha ha!

Enjoy your half term break, and happy payday when it comes,

Mrs S x
    1st Jan 2014 £20,600 / 1st Jan 2015 £15,572.90
    **Feeling Hopeful that 2015 will be our Debt Free Year**
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming an Auntie!! I'm jealous, like you I have friend's kids that call me Auntie, but no true nieces and nephews. Not likely to get any either :( Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Alice_in_Poorland
    Options
    Congratulations on becoming an Auntie (and to your sister too :)).

Have a great week off and well done on the £2 coin total.;)

Xx
    DMP with CCCS started Jan12 £34,906 Jan13 £31,893 Jan14 £26,836 Jan15 £21,894 Jan16 £16,839 Jan17 £14,415 Jan19 £12,938ish Jan19 £9,649 Jan20 £6612 Feb 21 0 Self managed from Jan'17
    Jan 18- Bcard1 £0,Bcard2(PRA) £0,C@ptl £0,Ybank,£0,Virgin/MBNA £0,YB1 £0,S@ntader £0,Bcard loan £0,
    DFD - [STRIKE]Jan 2027[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Nov 2018 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Jan 2019[/STRIKE] - DFD 28 Feb 2021
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for all for your lovely messages about my baby nephew. Hes sooooo gorgeous, im totally not broody but I just love him like one of my own. Just been to see him today, hes so tiny.

Payday for DH today so the bank account looks lovely! Ive had another 2 £2 coins today so thats £22 for me.

Right I think thats all for me just a quickie! Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Totally forgot what I actually came on here to tell you!
    Ive just sorted out my car insurance! Got it £200 a year cheaper with the H@lifax than Mr S. Well chuffed with that :D xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up on my phone!

Just done the meter readings, currently in debit until the payment goes in on Monday. Even then we will only be about £10 in credit but that's not too bad, our mild winter had helped on that score.

I've managed to peg out today, 3rd time this week. Love a bit of pegging out I do.

Think that's all from me, need to get dd ready for a 3 hour party. 2 hours is enough for me!

Happy weekend all xx
    Mummytogirls x

• StressedSteph
    StressedSteph Posts: 2,834 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HI MTG

Well done for becoming an Auntie. Very jealous :D

Fab news on the car insurance savings, betting in your pocket than theirs.

Nice to know that you haven't used tonnes of energy all winter, account are often in the negative at this time of year :T

Noticed your signature, you are nearly 50% paid off. Fantastic.
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Hello Diary,

Just popping in for a very quick catch up as I need to get DD's tennis things together before I collect her from school.
    Payday today yippee :j.

Just been to Mr M's to do the shopping. I was going to Mr T's but then my friend at work gave me a £6 off a shop so I went to Mr M's instead. Theyve got some really good offers on fruit and veg and cleaning at the moment! Spent £65 which isnt bad considering I got quite a bit. Just got home, unpacked it all, sat down to do the banking and now im shattered!

Thanks Steph, I really need to update my figures as I havent done them in a while. Just dont seem to have the time at all.

I got paid about £30 extra for some overtime so I have transferred that into my holiday morning. Ive got roughly £56 in there now which includes some 6 week holiday money ive put to one side aswell! Ive got little pots of money all over and then when you add it up it really does add up. Ive also now got £24 in £2 coins, my target of getting 1 a week would only be £18 so im pleased with that.

Filled my car up yesterday and that was £63 but should last the month... better do anyway ha!!

Dont think ive anything else to report. Best get off and sorted for the kids.
    Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Morning Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up! Had a really busy week, worked all day Thursday and its really shown in the house which 2 hours ago looked a bomb site! Yesterday I came home from work and felt unwell so I spent the afternoon in bed. Feeling brighter today so me and DH have had a quick blitz of the house so feel better about it now. Ive also got a load of washing pegged out which is blowing about in the wind. Its not going to rain and thats the main thing. DD's uniforms are just in the washer finishing off so il peg those out shortly too. The forecast looks nice for tomorrow too so that will be pegging out and out for a free walk with the dog as our activity.

Havent got anything to report moneywise except ive had 3 NSD's this week. Today and tomorrow are going to be spend days.

Think thats all really. Hope all ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family