<<<out of cheese error>>>

Options

Comments

• mummytogirls
    Options
    White bread, salt, butter and chips sounds amazing Redo! Sometimes its the simple things and thats all you need!!!!

Hope you get to the bottom of the issue soon xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Seasidegal58
    Options
    Little of any use to report, and the shameful confession of chip shop tea because I was tired and fed up after being solidly on the phone or the bank website for two hours since I got in from work.
    All of my good intentions went out of the window, and I had a glorious proper white bread, salt, butter and chip butty that will no doubt give me indigestion for half of the night :o

I can’t argue with any of that! (apart from the indigestion). :D
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    All of my good intentions went out of the window, and I had a glorious proper white bread, salt, butter and chip butty :o
    And I scuttle away from the dangerous diary...
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I have had to make 6 phone calls about the same technical problem with the remortgage today and am very :mad:

Little of any use to report, and the shameful confession of chip shop tea because I was tired and fed up after being solidly on the phone or the bank website for two hours since I got in from work.
    All of my good intentions went out of the window, and I had a glorious proper white bread, salt, butter and chip butty that will no doubt give me indigestion for half of the night :o

Don't blame you Redo, why can't people just do their jobs properly :mad:.

You can't beat a bit of comfort eating though :D
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • redofromstart
    Options
    mm indigestion :o

Busy and long work day so not had a chance to ring and see if the bank now have everything they need. Late driving back, but got to watch the most beautiful sunset develop as I headed home - heading east over flat country with dappled cloud so the perfect multi level pale pastels.

and back to the mundane world of packed lunches and PE kit...
  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    ...... isn’t it lovely though how those little things like sunsets can cheer you up - though agree on the mundanity of the packed lunches and PE kit!:rotfl:
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    Mmmmmmmm chip butty! I'm veering towards chippy chips to go with our gammon & eggs tomorrow evening I must admit. I *could* be good and do wedges, but somehow proper chips just make everything right! :D (If I can shuffle enough freezer space I might go for the compromise of oven chips...)
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    made flapjacks. Ate too many. Have tummy ache... :)
  • MrsChaos
    MrsChaos Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I hope you get somewhere before the weekend. It's so frustrating to have to wait.
    And the chips and bread were medicinal, as was your flapjack, greenbee, to help you cope with all the upheaval. Or maybe that's just to help me rationalise the scone I had earlier...
  • NoOneAround
    NoOneAround Posts: 1,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    why do I always ended up feeling hungry reading some diaries?
    NOA
    x
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/02/17 £66,600=8.18%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300 Jan17£180,700>OCT17 £170,200
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes:)
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure