Pizza Hut Delivery Vouchers Discussion

Options

This is a special discussion linked to whenever there are Pizza Hut Delivery vouchers available in the

Restaurant Vouchers Deals Note

Why not share your thoughts about Pizza Hut Delivery and, more importantly, the best bargains and dish recommendations when you dine there.

... just click reply to add your comments

Grab the latest MSE Deals
Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
Get Martin's Money Tips
Join the MSE Forum

Comments

• lisae03
    lisae03 Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    I placed my order online and when I received my order I was disgusted. There were at least three hairs present. The first hair I thought it may have been a herb so I did not highlight this to my family as I did now want to ruin the meal for everyone. However after finding a second hair I noticed my partner had also stopped eating as she had also found a hair in the pizza. After eating half of the stuffed crust Pizza we decided we would make a complaint to the branch in question. I was put onto the manager who offered to send a replacement pizza out, but now I was no longer hungary so declined this offer. he then tried to claim that what I was seeing in front of me was not infact hair butmaterial from the boxes they use. I asked him what will be done in this situation and all of a sudden the phone disconnected. After eventually getting through to the manager again he said said we could have a refund for the stuffed crust pizza and said someone would bring our money and collect the offending pizza shortly. On arrival the delivery man made a point of examining the pizza in front of me. I invited him in as it dark and also showed him some hair on the side of my plate as he did not seem convinced. He refunded me for part of my takeaway and took away the offending pizza but no apologies were made by the manager or the delivery man and I was made to feel a nuisance. This is certainly not what I expect when ordering from such a large company as Pizza Hut and based on my experience and the lack of customer care I will not be ordering again. I will also think twice before visiting our local restaurant through fear that hygiene standards are not adhered to. I felt it would have been fair that I was given a full refund as we left other parts of the meal because we were just so horrifed.
  • wenglish_boy
    Options
    Can you please be a little more specific on some offers please. Ive just spent 20 minutes on the phone to my local pizza hut because it would not let me order online. After it all though it appears that the Pizza Huts that deliver are all franchised and are the only ones who accept the code, I went all the way through the online ordering hoping there would be somewhere to put in the code (as the voucher says by phone or online only) but nothing so I have had to call the store and cancel the order. Apparently the outlets that delivered all went belly up last year for some reason. Sounds like a great offer if you can get it, just live in the right area. Keep up the good work on the site
  • swadbus
    swadbus Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I wll never use pizza hut again - EVER! :mad:

Delivery drivers are rude and unhelpful, food is poor quality, and often cold when delivered (and that's WITH the codes off moneysavingexpert! :eek: ) - would not pay full price ever.

Once had a delivery when the driver refused to come to my door one evening, after having a shower and changed into my dressing gown. He expected me to get dressed again whilst my food was going cold, and go out 400 yards up the road to collect my family's meal (over £30 worth too!). Thus i sent it back to the shop as i wanted my pizza DELIVERED NOT COLLECTED (i didn't want to pick it up!).

It took three months of wrangling with RUDE and UNHELPFUL staff at both the branch and head office to get my money back as i ordered online and paid by card. I then ordered DOMINOES PIZZA using the codes on here (of course! :D ), the food was hot, driver polite and delivered promptly without issue. - well done Dominoes! :T

AVOID PIZZA HUT DELIVERY AT ALL COSTS! :mad::mad::mad:
  • stephen.rooke
    Options
    use dominos, there the best.
  • aberdeen
    aberdeen Posts: 263 Forumite
    Options
    just had pizzas delivered from aberdeen holburn street for childrens party

used 50% off code.

pizzas very hot and delivery man really nice
    i will use them again
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    I just wish Pizza express delivered.

Pizza hut is overpriced rubbish, even with codes.
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • boswell99
    boswell99 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    It says that the offer ends on Sunday 29th. Do you think this means it will still be valid Sunday evening?
  • bleepy
    bleepy Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Never really enjoyed pizza hut, always a little to gresy and cheap for me. Got forced into getting one the other day nothing has changed , rude. Im sorry but given the choice i would use Domnios any day, only problem is they are expensive if you dont have a offer (top tip say you work for the NHS and you get 50% off , i have never been asked for id) or just order from your local takeaway https://www.118menu.com
  • Tesco-shopper
    Options
    I love :heart2: Pizza Hut pizzas and have eaten them nearly every week for the last 6 months! I use the online ordering system and find it quick to use. The delivery drivers are always polite and on time and the pizzas have been delivered hot.
  • omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Does my nut that I cannot use vouchers at my local one either. Nor do they deliver.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure