B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• umme_sue
    umme_sue Posts: 512 Forumite
    Options
    Ferrero collection with 32 mixed chocolates are £4.99
    Ferrero collection withn 24 are £3.99

Both good offers ....Tesco are selling 32 for £8 at the moment and Sainsbury are selling 16 for £4.99
  • lubylwu
    lubylwu Posts: 839 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    This is really lovely and a bargain at 49p (RRP £2.99), mine has a BB date of May 2013. No preservatives or artificial ingredients. (Note to self - go and get some more!)
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - the present. ;)
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    Saw some lovely pastel coloured white spotted mugs yesterday. They were only 99p and came in a baby blue, lilac and dusty pink
    :j:j:j
  • Annie1507
    Options
    B&M, Aylesbury store had Lakeland Sugar Grinders for 99p in with the cake decorating stuff - they had the lemon & orange, and vanilla ones. Very useful for adding subtle flavour to cakes, biscuits and puddings. They are normally £2.49 in Lakeland.
  • Contemptuous
    Options
    Gloucester had the sugar grinders mentioned in the post above, but also in chocolate and butterscotch flavours.
    Slummy mummy!
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Found Ferrero rocher bunny in mine today £1.99 each or 2 for £3

They look so cute only 3 on the shelf. I took two and left a lonely little one by itself.

These are £3 each in most places

http://www.ferrero-range.co.uk/mouldedbunny.html
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • laura_hoggle
    Options
    As I was in B&M in Oxford today, we were looking at the pet beds as the cat needed a new a one. I spotted a shelf edge label (SEL) priced at £1, for a dog tooth pattern pet bed. They had price labels on the actual item saying £12.99, but checked with a member of staff and it did actually scan through at £1. There were a few different colours, back and white, red and white and brown and white, all with the same barcode.

I also saw a SEL for Wagg 2.5kg guinea pig crunch for 10p, but they didn't have any of those on the shelf.

Not sure if it's store specific, but might be worth a look if you are going there anyway?
    MFW 2016 #32 £1574.66/£1500:j:j
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Any chance of the barcode for the pet bed please?
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    I bought a 13in Blue remote control dalek for £9.99 last week. This is a brilliant bargain, its been £29.99 in there for at least 6 months and even thats cheaper than it would be elsewhere!
    'They only had one cow!'
  • PolkaDots
    PolkaDots Posts: 441 Forumite
    Options
    I found packs of 12 Pop Tarts for £2.99 today. They were the frosted apple and bustin' berry flavours.

Also, there was:

Mango Rubicon 500ml for 39p.

Belvoir Summer Fruit Punch for 79p.

Firefly drink 500ml 49p.

500g Ambrosia custard for 29p.

8 mint Clubs for 89p

Alphabet sugar letter shaker 45g for 39p.

8 orange kitkats for 99p.

7 mint Viscounts for 49p.

500ml Aquafresh mouthwash for 99p.

9 pack fizzy cola Rocky biscuits 49p.

1 litre Del Monte Mango and Papaya juice 49p.

4 pack of Jelly Tots for 99p.

Winnie the Pooh candles (5 of them) for 29p.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure