B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• goodfella789
    goodfella789 Posts: 184 Forumite
    Options
    Disney Princess toddler bed will be £29.99 if your store has stock and it's listed at that price on the website too.
    http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/disney-princess-kids-bed-259041
  • Ruth_honey
    Ruth_honey Posts: 2,831 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone here bought the delux hoop sun lounger from B&M? I am really struggling to assemble it. Not a newbie when it comes to flat packs, either. But this is driving me crazy! Any suggestions?
    Cross Stitch Cafe Monthly Challenge Member #27
    12/12/12 challenge-[STRIKE]Season's Greeting Newton's Law[/STRIKE] Christmas polar bear-finished on time! :)
    Thanks to all the girls in the Cross Stitch Cafe! You're all fantastic! :A
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    Ruth_honey wrote: »
    Anyone here bought the delux hoop sun lounger from B&M? I am really struggling to assemble it. Not a newbie when it comes to flat packs, either. But this is driving me crazy! Any suggestions?
    Not sure if this will help , it doesn't show it being assembled as such but you do see her folding it up towards the end which might help you visualise how it goes, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzUG3NTI-6k also seems to be called st tropez deluxe hoop sun lounger, good luck.
    Booo!!!
  • rageagainstessays
    Options
    £1 190g Terry's all Gold Chocolates (milk and dark)
    “Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. ”
    ― Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed
  • Ruth_honey
    Ruth_honey Posts: 2,831 Forumite
    Options
    Violetta wrote: »
    Not sure if this will help , it doesn't show it being assembled as such but you do see her folding it up towards the end which might help you visualise how it goes, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzUG3NTI-6k also seems to be called st tropez deluxe hoop sun lounger, good luck.

It did help, thanks. I was trying to fit the mat bit on the correct way, but the holes are out of line, so there's no way it'll fit. Was sure I was doing something wrong, but I think it's just faulty. Already had to go back and get the mat as that was missing. Maybe it's a ploy to get me to keep going back in and spend more money...:D
    Appreciate your help, Violetta. :)
    Cross Stitch Cafe Monthly Challenge Member #27
    12/12/12 challenge-[STRIKE]Season's Greeting Newton's Law[/STRIKE] Christmas polar bear-finished on time! :)
    Thanks to all the girls in the Cross Stitch Cafe! You're all fantastic! :A
  • Mads84
    Mads84 Posts: 69 Forumite
    edited 28 June 2013 at 11:13PM
    Options
    Bought the Venice rattan 3pc bistro set from B&M a couple of weeks ago for £39.99. Been looking for a bistro set for ages but other stores were charging £100+! Still very happy with the purchase, just hope we get some better weather soon! http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/venice-rattan-3pc-bistro-set-253743
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    eeek - dangerous. always been a B&M fan but now they have opened one - HUGEEE - virtually on my doorstep (hillsborough, sheffield).
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • benedictadams
    Options
    Does anyone know where the B&M will be in Sutton Coldfield?
    Debt of £6300 cleared in 5 years, now ZERO
  • Raksha
    Raksha Posts: 4,570 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I bought some of their Aran knitting wool (the dark grey as it seemed more 'wool' like than the cream) £3.99 for 300g, it's knitting up beautifully and the 53" chest jumper I'm making is going to cost less than £16!
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • benedictadams
    Options
    not sure if this is nationwide but a couple of reduced items in Erdington

% framboise cakes (ie raspberry version of Jaffa cakes) 24 pack best before 1st July reduced to 29p

goodness shake 475ml berry variety best before (think its 20th) June reduced to 20p
    Debt of £6300 cleared in 5 years, now ZERO
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport