Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Ddl1234
    Options
    Doddy03, my broker told me what tier we're on....time2go why are you concerned about affordability? Did Your broker do a affordability form before the DIP? Fingers crossed for you.
  • EverythingIWant
    Options
    How come you are worried about affordability? We have a AIP for tier 2 HTB, what is your income multiple for your AIP? I hope ours goes well, we have some satisfied adverse!

Anyone else doing the HTB with precise of so how much are you borrowing with your income?

Cheers! And good luck all!
  • Time2go
    Time2go Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    Borrowing 3.3 our salary and have a few credit commitment plus two young kids. Been waiting for this move for 5 years so still doesn't feel real. Going from a one bed flat to a four bed new build house and still can't believe someone will lend us the money lol feel something has to go wrong

Your broker should tell you what tier you are on or if you have an interest rate you can tell from precise website.
  • EverythingIWant
    Options
    We are in a similar situation, no real credit commitments but high childcare and 4x income, have they asked you for anymore information since application? When the broker called and said they AIP was approved for the amount we needed we were so happy! Have big are your credit commitments of you don't mind me asking?
  • EverythingIWant
    Options
    Ps. Seems like you are well overdue a house move! 1 bed flat and 2 kids :0
  • Time2go
    Options
    Nothing unmanageable just car loan , 4K loan, £6k on credit card. Stupid thing is new mortgage only £100 more a month than we currently pay.
  • Ddl1234
    Options
    Broker emailed me saying the valuation has been instructed, hopefully that's a good sign :shocked:
    Anyone else had any news?
  • Time2go
    Options
    When did younapp go in do and what other info they requested ?
  • Time2go
    Options
    THAt should say what date did your app go in ddl and what info did they request
  • Ddl1234
    Options
    App went in on the 8th,
    They have requested;
    Proof of my address from 2015
    And a statement of my car loan
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts