Shell loyalty card - £20 of Fuel for £10

Options

Comments

• JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Last post I did I had been asked by Shell to wait until 30 Sept for the voucher. Still not received.
    You guys are not alone, clearly there's a batch that haven't been sent out for whatever reason. I would have expected at least some kind of communication to apologise/explain the situation by now.
  • Jr_1990
    Options
    I have the same problem, I am yet to receive anything. After trying to call Shell last night, I gave up after being on hold for 30 minutes.

On my points history on the shell website, it shows the 40000 points were added, but end of July they were taken off my account, is this the same for anyone else?

Many thanks
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

If you still do not have your voucher please email me at customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk - I will speak to Shell for you.

Kind Regards,

Neil Campbell
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • RussWWFC
    RussWWFC Posts: 573 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Have you contacted them and told them they have sent you the wrong vouchers and that you asked for fuel vouchers?

How is it a scam? I would have thought they would make more profit from you buying their petrol than giving you a gift voucher.

Well the vouchers are no use to me. From what I could see they did:

Arcadia Group - overpriced clothes shops, if it had been Primark I'd be happy

iTunes - don't spend enough on apps to make it worthwhile

B&Q - not a homeowner

Argos - no purchases from there for the foreseeable future, shame as I have spent over £70 recently

And that was all they did. I'd have been happy with Waitrose (or another supermarket) or indeed Shell, but they don't sell those vouchers

And I can't exchange them... here is email confirmation

Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Shell Drivers’ Club.

We would like to inform you that, once the points are redeemed for a reward, it is not possible to re-credit them even if the reward is not used.
    Wycombe Till I Die
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jr_1990 wrote: »
    On my points history on the shell website, it shows the 4000 points were added, but end of July they were taken off my account, is this the same for anyone else?
    My account is still showing the 4000 points.
    RussWWFC wrote: »

B&Q - not a homeowner

Argos - no purchases from there for the foreseeable future, shame as I have spent over £70 recently

And that was all they did. I'd have been happy with Waitrose (or another supermarket) or indeed Shell, but they don't sell those vouchers
    Sounds like you may have forgotten to change your choice of reward to petrol vouchers when you signed up :undecided
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well the vouchers are no use to me.

Maybe if you contacted Neil he might be able to intervene.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • eschaton
    eschaton Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

B&Q - not a homeowner

And I can't exchange them... here is email confirmation

Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Shell Drivers’ Club.

We would like to inform you that, once the points are redeemed for a reward, it is not possible to re-credit them even if the reward is not used.

You get the opportunity to pick your choice of reward, it isn't random.

If you picked the wrong one then you can't really blame someone else.
  • flossy50
    Options
    Received card 29/5...registered for fuel right away....have had various deadlines...last one was 30/9. Have subsequently been told that voucher has been issued....must have been lost in post....is being cancelled and I should have reissued voucher in another 2 weeks. I will believe it when I see it, and will probably find its not for the petrol I requested if I ever get anything.
    And yes, the 4000 points have been removed, but from earlier comments it seems clear that for some people vouchers have none the less NOT been sent. Royal Mail delivery is not that bad!
  • matt_66
    matt_66 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    I paid my £10 when the offer was live and patiently waited for the voucher to arrive.

I received an email in August from MD to say the voucher would come later than advertised but would still turn up.

It turned up Mid September and I kept it in the car until prices at the pump came down.

I finally used it yesterday at my local Shell @ £1.299 meaning I got 7.7L of free fuel.

Thank you to Shell & MD for running this promotion. I hope it happens again in the future.
    2016 saver #80 - £8,379 / £11,000
  • jmrance1
    jmrance1 Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I still haven't got my vouchers. My boyfriend hasn't either.
    Trash to Cash 2010 - Jan £74.06, Feb £119.67, Mar £529.23
    TOTAL - £722.96 :T

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family