Appen Butler-Hill

Options

Comments

• twiglet66
    twiglet66 Posts: 343 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MallRat wrote: »
    Well, I signed the contracts on Friday but have not heard anything back from them since... :cool: Is this normal, or am I supposed to be logging in to somewhere I'm not aware of?!

I'm the same
  • wesleyad
    wesleyad Posts: 754 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i emailed them asking about this and they said if you have signed the contract you are free to start work
  • twiglet66
    Options
    wesleyad wrote: »
    i emailed them asking about this and they said if you have signed the contract you are free to start work

Probably really a daft question but where do you log into to get the work? The only link that they provided me was where I had to sign all the forms.
  • wesleyad
    Options
    Well you may be on a different program to me, but I just went on the place where you take you exams and you should have the work in there. If you have a different set up then I'd email them to check.
  • twiglet66
    Options
    wesleyad wrote: »
    Well you may be on a different program to me, but I just went on the place where you take you exams and you should have the work in there. If you have a different set up then I'd email them to check.

I haven't taken any exams so guess I am on something different, I have emailed them so will see what happens. Thanks
  • wesleyad
    Options
    Ah right sorry, misunderstanding. I assume you have signed the pre test stuff. I think it was about a week for me after that. See what they say. Good luck :)
  • studentmidwife
    Options
    I signed the forms for this at the end of last week (6 days go) and got my log in details this morning. Didn't have to do any exams and have done a bit of work today. Seems fairly straight forward at the moment :)
    Oct GC: £144.07/£200
  • twiglet66
    Options
    I signed the forms for this at the end of last week (6 days go) and got my log in details this morning. Didn't have to do any exams and have done a bit of work today. Seems fairly straight forward at the moment :)

I got mine to today and did a bit of work
  • studentmidwife
    Options
    twiglet66 wrote: »
    I got mine to today and did a bit of work

Theres just one task that I'm finding hard - cant pass the test for it :eek:!!!
    Oct GC: £144.07/£200
  • twiglet66
    Options
    Theres just one task that I'm finding hard - cant pass the test for it :eek:!!!

Oh no, I've done same sort of work for another company before and did have trouble passing a few tests, good luck :-)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback