IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstone County Court Claim

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,650 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    azz007 wrote: »
    Gladstones have sent their DQ all completed asking for special directions on papers.

I'm still waiting to receive my DQ from The court.. Am I Still OK to wait and recieve it, and then complete accordingly?

Or should I be pro active and complete one and get it sent to both sides?

Post #35 on one of your other threads about this incident told you exactly what to do.
  • azz007
    azz007 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Post #35 on one of your other threads about this incident told you exactly what to do.

do i send to claimant via post, anything such as recorded , signed deleivery?
  • KeithP
    Options
    Again I find myself referring to one of your other threads:
    KeithP wrote: »
    Never use Recorded delivery - now known as 'Signed For'.
    This allows the recipient to refuse delivery, then all you have is proof of non-delivery.

Send using ordinary first class post but get a free Certificate of Posting from the Post Office counter. Letter is deemed delivered after two days and it is for the recipient to show anything different.

Two points:

1) why don't you absorb the information you are freely given?

2) why have you dogmatically refused to get your threads merged?
  • azz007
    Options
    yeh those threads were about sending genereal correspondence , and not talking about the DQ itself. how do i merge them ,?
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    how do i merge them ,?
    Send a PM to Crabman, Savvy or Soolin and ask one of them to merge your threads.
  • azz007
    Options
    so when filled my DQ was last month in Jan, i didnt specify any dates whre im not availabe in the next 6 months.

now circumstances have chnaged as a holiday has been booke. within those 6 months (June).

how can/should i notify the courts of this?
  • KeithP
    Options
    so when filled my DQ was last month in Jan, i didnt specify any dates whre im not availabe in the next 6 months.

now circumstances have chnaged as a holiday has been booke. within those 6 months (June).

how can/should i notify the courts of this?

Write a letter to the court stating your dates of non-availability.
    Of course sending a copy to the Claimant.
  • azz007
    Options
    quick update, recieved;

General Form of Judgement or Order.

1. The Particulars of Claim do not comply with CPR 16.4(1)(a) and by this Order struck out.
    2. The Claimant must by XXXXX 2019 file and serve a PoC supported by a statement of truth, identifying .....

few other points listed,.

does this mean they have to file another Poc Within 30days,. and then it says i can also submit another updated/ defence if this is the case,

is this standard procedure..? what should i expect next?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Well who knows if it is 30 days or not, as you blnaked out the date.
    They have until whatever date youve blanked out to submit the new PoC, and you can then file an AMENDED defence. AMENDED means - start with your FIRST defence, strike through (using word font options) any deletions, any ADDITIONS go in red.

It is not standard .It means the judge is annoyed at them.
  • azz007
    Options
    Well who knows if it is 30 days or not, as you blnaked out the date.
    They have until whatever date youve blanked out to submit the new PoC, and you can then file an AMENDED defence. AMENDED means - start with your FIRST defence, strike through (using word font options) any deletions, any ADDITIONS go in red.

It is not standard .It means the judge is annoyed at them.

case has been allocated to MANCHESTER , not given a date yet, i have just recieved new PoC. for my ammended defecne, do i send this only to manchester court? or send a copy to MB or Gladstones too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure