Forum Home » Motoring » Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Gladstone County Court Claim - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Gladstone County Court Claim

edited 13 December 2018 at 9:41AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
83 replies 3.4K views

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    28.1K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you haven't realised, the forum has only been operating on about 3-4 regulars each day over the past couple of weeks.

In all honesty, only Coupon-mad has been critiquing defences/WS and she hasn't been around for a couple of weeks. The forum has taken a dramatic lurch away from fighting basic parking charges (it's prime purpose) to an unsustainable demand from posters asking for complex legal cases to be analysed and provided with next steps. This is not, nor was it set up to be, a legal advice forum.

Bump as you will, but it's not likely to achieve what you are demanding. Often (from experience with many different forums) it has the opposite effect. If someone can contribute, they tend to do so on this forum, if they can't, most work on the basis of not commenting.

Sorry this seems harsh, but it's the reality of the current situation. There have been 73 different threads already today, many complicated, being dealt with by a very small number of advice contributors.

It's becoming overwhelming as more and more PPCs throw their lot in with roboclaim, low-rent solicitors, banging out their computer generated claims by the lorry-load.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • azz007azz007 Forumite
    206 posts
    Totally do understand. It's overwhelming. Hopefully as I get through this whole process in a positive manner from start to finish , then I can contribite too.
    28.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    azz007 wrote: »
    It's overwhelming. Hopefully as I get through this whole process in a positive manner from start to finish , then I can contribite too.
    Nice sentiment, but I have to say that of many thousands we've helped, virtually no one comes back to help.

A very sorry state of affairs, I'm afraid.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • azz007azz007 Forumite
    206 posts
    defence submitted via email. when is the timesclase of recieveing the DQ from the court. i know Gladstone will prob sent it frist as mentioned in many other threads. might just download it and prep myself
  • azz007azz007 Forumite
    206 posts
    logged into MCOL and now says under history , recent transactions
    Your defence was received on 20/12/2018.

the yellow defence button has dissapeared now, so im guessing now to sit and wait .
  • azz007azz007 Forumite
    206 posts
    when the DQ is recieved, can it be sent via email to both court and the claimant. or is this post only? signed, recorded?
    28.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when the DQ is recieved, can it be sent via email to both court and the claimant. or is this post only? signed, recorded?

Have you checked with Bargepole's advice in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #2?

Sorry, but we have to refer you back to what should be your go-to post/thread to answer such queries. If Bargepole doesn't know, then we're unlikely to know.
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    21.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post #35 on one of your other threads about this incident told you exactly what to do.
  • azz007azz007 Forumite
    206 posts
    Gladstones have sent their DQ all completed asking for special directions on papers.

I'm still waiting to receive my DQ from The court.. Am I Still OK to wait and recieve it, and then complete accordingly?

Or should I be pro active and complete one and get it sent to both sides?
    28.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gladstones have sent their DQ all completed asking for special directions on papers.

I'm still waiting to receive my DQ from The court.. Am I Still OK to wait and recieve it, and then complete accordingly?

Or should I be pro active and complete one and get it sent to both sides?

What does legal expert bargepole advise in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #2? It's all there for you. See my post #48 from just 4 days ago. Are you actually reading the advice we are giving?