Global Test Market

Options
123457»

Comments

• chriswa1
    Options
    Hi,
    GTM haven't replied to a number of emails from me for quite some time, even though it is their error that means I haven't been paid for a survey.

They have only responded once, and I have had a few problems with some of the idiots (sorry, but most seem to be - especially Bill) in their customer service team.

Previously where I have had such poor service, I have emailed their parent company and complained, and been paid very quickly after.

I can't find an email address for their new parent company (I think it is Lightspeed Research). I'd rather forward an email thread to them as opposed to fill in an online 'contact us' form that I have found.

Any ideas what their main email address or complaints email address is?

Hope this isn't a sign of porblems to come.

Thanks

Chris
  • english_rose
    Options
    Hi there,

I don't know if this will help at all, but as far as I understand Lightspeed are now My Survey. When I get sent surveys from them the email address they come from is: emma@mysurvey.eu and if there's ever a problem that's the email address I use to contact them, and there's a person at the other end if that makes sense.

I'm surprised you're having such problems with GTM, I've never experienced anything wrong with them.

Good luck!
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    GTM and lightspeed are not the same. Lightspeed was taken over by MySurvey a while back and I think they are UK based or have a UK based version. GTM is US based and they have a different email address. I think if you go to the site you can put through a question via the website or if not maybe try emailing back by replying to the survey you had problems with. I think if they haven't given a contact email on their site then there is probably little chance of them helping you if you do get an email address- they'd likely just throw it over to their contact staff to deal with who would ask you to fill in the web form, but good luck with it anyway, hope you get somewhere.

I think its whoever sent the survey's fault, not where the survey itself came from.
  • gohan2091
    gohan2091 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    GTM are refusing to pay me after 3 attempts of sending me a cheque (I provided them with 2 geniune addresses in the UK... my home and my grandparents".

I really need decent contact details for them as their web form contact is refusing to help me.
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have been doing Global Test Market Surveys for sometime now - does anyone else think these are a total waste of time?

I start a survey then it never finishes completely after many questions it says 'screened out'
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aardvaak wrote: »
    I have been doing Global Test Market Surveys for sometime now - does anyone else think these are a total waste of time?

I start a survey then it never finishes completely after many questions it says 'screened out'

I was with them as well but given up as soon as I got the cheque.
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    I was with them as well but given up as soon as I got the cheque.

I have never got a cheque
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport