Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Good luck with the house hunting! Your goals sound very achievable too :)
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £18182 to go :o
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#079
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    House viewing today, update:
    House 1 (gem) loved it
    House 2 hated it
    House 3 loved it more than 1, put offer in just waiting. If not than house 1 will have an offer. (Fingers crossed, pleased!!!)

Off to see kids godparents tomorrow, DH has physio and new owners want to come see. DS wants to see gf so kiddies can do that whilst I get home and see newbies with DH.
  • hugglemonster
    Options
    Wow how lovely to have two potential houses, crossing fingers and toes for you that your offer is accepted and everything runs smoothly.

H x
  • lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good luck with your offer!! Hope to hear an update soon!
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £1,796 as of 04/24
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thank you, I'm in a whirlwind? These past few weeks have gone so fast. DH thinks that number 3 won't accept our offer, we are open to their nearest offer (the one they need to buy their next house) but we want to hang back for various reasons.

BC is growing slowly due to various things, but I'm not overly worried, I will do a final reque or however you spell it once Christmas is gone and new house is bought and we know where we are.

Looking forward to seeing my lovely friend tomorrow, missed them lots, next year I need to ensure I ring once a week.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Forgot to add we saw number 1 and I said to DH it was nice, we saw number 2 and DH said, I couldn't read you, what was your thoughts? I said 'I hate it' which was a tad wrong, I didn't hate it, I just didn't feel right in it.
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    How exciting - have you heard anything about your offer? It's nice that you have a back-up house that you also love, just in case.

Crossing my fingers that it all works out for you!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning :)

No news on the offer, hopefully they'll come back today, if they reject it we have decided to up the offer one final time and if that's rejected, then we'll walk away as they're obviously not in that much of a rush to sell or buy their house that they've seen.

Keeping all fingers crossed!!!!

Did some research online and schools near to new house are easy enough to get to and the council website gives loads of info about changing schools and boroughs and what info you need to provide, so that'll be easy enough to sort too, just new uniforms to sort once all in place.

Saw my friend and his wife yesterday, his wife looked the best I'd seen her in a while, she was a bit confused though, so I think dementia may be creeping in :( We told them about the move and have said that they can come and visit and stay over, so I think that helped soften the blow.

Payday today and I've transferred money back over to the current account, so that looks healthy again and various payments made. MBNA has gone down again, so will update my signature.

I've pledged 15 NSD's for January and I'm going to have another go at Wombling this year.

Off to see SIL and BIL and a trip around Hastings sea front is on the cards :D may be cold but will be a good laugh.

Will update later, once we hear about the house.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi,

We got the news today that our offer on the new house has been accepted :D

Spent a lovely day with the in laws, love them to bits.
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    Hi,

We got the news today that our offer on the new house has been accepted :D

Spent a lovely day with the in laws, love them to bits.

That'a fantastic news!!! :j:beer::j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport