Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Moll wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble getting on the correctly delivered surveys? Every time I get an email to participate , and gone straight to the web site , so should have been in time , theres never a pop up to click on ?

I haven't been sent any emails but a heading of 'Available Surveys' has appeared in the menu on the left of my main page. Although when I click it nothing happens!
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    First time I've entered data for Correctly Delivered - seems to be a bit more user-friendly apart from one unnecessary pop-up. Obviously there was no delivery on Monday, so I entered 0 and 0 and 0 and got a pop-up asking me to confirm that there were zero doorstepped items and had I read the explanation of doorstepped? Yet - on Unaddressed Mail I picked Monday as the date at first and got a message reminding me that Monday was a Bank Holiday. So two areas of the site don't have the same checks - written by different teams perhaps?

On the good side - I won a £10 Daily Draw again :)

Well done :T

There IS a "significant" difference between the 2 surveys regards Bank Holidays (AND Sundays for that matter)

The Correctly Delivered survey is ONLY for items that have ADDRESS details (either correctly YOURS, OR NOT eg. a neighbour's, as TNS/Kantar specify - hence the point of it) that HAVE BEEN DELIVERED by the ROYAL MAIL ...

...and Royal Mail do not deliver mail on Sundays or Bank Holidays so in theory you "can't" enter anything for theses day except 0

Mail (packages & parcels) from DHL, Hermes etc don't count whether right or wrong.
    Similarly, IF like I did last week, you received your POLL CARD(s) for the upcoming Local Elections, correctly addressed and correctly delivered, they don't count either in the totals to be recorded. Hand delivered by Council employees or contract staff and nothing to do with RM.

However the UN-addressed survey is for EVERYTHING (without a valid name & destination) delivered by WHOEVER and WHENEVER, including Sundays and BHs
    And we get (and got this Easter) charity envelopes, flyers, "business cards" etc. on BOTH Bank Holidays and Sunday.

Can "understand" the check.

cheers
    Q
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • quoia
    Options
    I haven't been sent any emails but a heading of 'Available Surveys' has appeared in the menu on the left of my main page. Although when I click it nothing happens!

No mails for me either - but I'm already on ALL 3 surveys at the moment anyway ...

... but the "Available Surveys" has always been there since I logged in over 3 weeks ago.

It's UN-clickable, but I suppose that's understandable.
    Presume it will do something when i get the next invite.

(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    quoia wrote: »

Can "understand" the check.
    Then why is it the wrong way round?

Unaddressed can be delivered on a Bank Holiday - so what is the point in a pop-up to tell me it was a Bank Holiday?

Correctly Delivered can't (or shouldn't) be - so why was Monday 2nd not already greyed out on that page?

And the pop-up telling me the definition of doorstepped was also superfluous when a) I've been doing it for years and b) the page has already told me what doorstepped means!
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • NBLondon
    Options
    quoia wrote: »

Similarly, IF like I did last week, you received your POLL CARD(s) for the upcoming Local Elections, correctly addressed and correctly delivered, they don't count either in the totals to be recorded. Hand delivered by Council employees or contract staff and nothing to do with RM
    Now that's a Good Point...

I probably would have counted those in a Correctly Delivered - because I wouldn't have known they weren't delivered by RM.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,306 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Now that's a Good Point...

I probably would have counted those in a Correctly Delivered - because I wouldn't have known they weren't delivered by RM.

They are definatly delivered by RM where I live.
    How confusing.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    They are definatly delivered by RM where I live.
    How confusing.

It depends on the area. Any delivered by RM will have an indica to show that.
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    Just checked my Poll card for postal vote. Definitely has Royal Mail indicia on it. So delivered by the postman.
  • quoia
    Options
    custardy wrote: »
    It depends on the area. Any delivered by RM will have an indica to show that.

I'm sure that RM have delivered most, if not all, of our previous Poll Cards, arriving with any other mail.

Last week we had already had our mail delivered in the morning and I saw this man going door to door in the afternoon, so I was expecting the usual flyer or charity bag etc.
    Heard the letterbox flap clunk and was most surprised to find Poll cards.
    Realised immediately that they were none RM items due to the vast white space above the name & address where the indica should be. (Has been previously)
    Double checked the reverse etc. just in case, but nothing found, so didn't fit in with any of the 3 active surveys.

• NBLondon
    Options
    I just got mine out to check... the indicia shows printed by FDM, delivered by Royal Mail. So it's quoia who's the odd one out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure