Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooh I don't know, I read about it on here! I found MSE forums because someone I worked with told me about using the vouchers for online shops an Google led me here and the shopping and voucher threads were like a little miracle :D

Ooh yes, it was MSE which taught me that the big supermarkets would accept each other's vouchers and also when you used to get the extra vouchers with your Clubcard ones, like '40 extra points if you buy ....', they'd still be accepted even if you didn't actually buy that thing, so I always had a few vouchers to hand over, happy days!!

it was great loads of that stuff going on until a certain person who owns this site went on tv and told everyone. it all got shelved very quickly after that, even the tosco health and beauty ones got shelved. shame as I was just finding out about that and it stopped
  • Aesop
    Options
    I picked up a Christmas catalogue yesterday and can't see a single voucher in it, so I'm going to take it back today!

didn't think the christmas catalogue was out yet? the vouchers were being issued in them around this time last year... that will be very disappointing. sure there is not another mag due?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lovely to see you, Aesop. I hope all's well with you and yours:beer:
  • Aesop
    Options
    Slicethepie is one that has been around for yonks but Ive never really looked at it. Can anyone give me any info.....is it worth doing? Anyone got a referral?

I have felt a bit down this week........wondering if what I do to earn a bit extra is worth it, amongst other things. So I am trying to maximise what I do and enjoy the freebies. I think the problem is my OH seems to humour me and my moneysaving ways but he would soon moan if I started using my little extras to treat myself.
    I suppose because I dropped to working 3 days I feel I have to earn a bit extra to make up for it. Its not helping that we have our rental property up for sale and not a lot of interest. Wrong time of year and having to pay the mortgage and council tax is stretching us a little.

Sorry for rant.

XX

I do slice the pie when I remember. if you can get good reviews going, they offer you higher paid reviews on more interesting subjects. I have the app on my phone but find it hard to write the reviews there, easier on pc.

I work full time now and I hate it, boring job still, even though they promised I could do more and I find I spend more money on petrol and have to sit around waiting for DS. I pay for him to be in after school club and if I pick him up when I finish, he moans. He likes the company of the other kids etc.

I would much rather go back to 3 days a week.

and my DH is the same. all these freebies you get... more junk... all this scanning blah blah. just ask me for the money.

yes right, when I do you ask how much!!!!!!!!

so I am choosing to ignore him and do what I want. I don't stop him doing what he likes, his hobbies etc. So why can't I do what I like and enjoy?

sorry a bit down myself. also got told by 2 friends when they first met me, they thought I was very serious because I always look so serious and never smile. LOL. That got to me. They are friends and they stayed to get to know me and realised just becauseI don't smile all the time doesn't mean I am serious.

anyway, chin up hun. ignore DH. we are all entitled to treat ourselves. We need to look after number 1 too.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Lovely to see you, Aesop. I hope all's well with you and yours:beer:

up and down CBC.

I have decided I will join again this month but it will be a case of removing my signature and starting afresh in 2019. I will just plod along making money and when i get a chance will post.

If I see any new apps or remember anything ingenious for making money, i will post.

HOpe all is well with you health etc. :A
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Nice to see you Aesop!! What is wrong with our fellas eh? If only we could get them on board we would be doubly better off. Never gonna happen in this house, thats for sure. He would rather sit scrolling through facebook. Cant think of anything more boring!! Might give slicthepie a go once Ive got dad through with his op and recuperating.

Did you ever get moved? I really feel for you working full time again. It would depress me soooo much. Think I could do it if I had two different jobs but not all at the same place.:eek:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Options
    Nice to see you Aesop!! What is wrong with our fellas eh? If only we could get them on board we would be doubly better off. Never gonna happen in this house, thats for sure. He would rather sit scrolling through facebook. Cant think of anything more boring!! Might give slicthepie a go once Ive got dad through with his op and recuperating.

Did you ever get moved? I really feel for you working full time again. It would depress me soooo much. Think I could do it if I had two different jobs but not all at the same place.:eek:

yes bit of drama around moving, won't bore everyone on here with it all. but had to move over a week really quickly. I went full time to help with the bills and extra costs but feels like I am paying more out because of working full time.
  • Aesop
    Options
    good news the tesco mag with vouchers for xmas is not out yet. phew. keep checking due out soon
  • A_Random_Man
    Options
    Evening everyone £14.63 made today

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • A_Random_Man
    Options
    Mrslamb wrote: »
    Hi all!

I know I'm a bit late but could I join in for £10 a day for the rest of the month so £210?

I used to take part in this challenge years ago when it first started with my old username (that I now can't remember!) And would like to get back into it!

Thanks

Of course you can, I'm sure everyone else will be here to welcome you shortly :)

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family