Pizza Hut Delivery Vouchers Discussion

Options

Comments

• Smickan
    Smickan Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    Options
    omen666 wrote: »
    Does my nut that I cannot use vouchers at my local one either. Nor do they deliver.

Ditto, I love the cheese twists
  • naughty_10382
    Options
    DavidP24 wrote: »
    Interesting how we all have different experiences, I have tried Dominos several times and they are always too wet, not sure if they use frozen bases or if freezer is too cold but I get the same in different branches.

Just wanted to state (although this is a PH thread) Dominos never ever use frozen dough. It is made fresh 6 days a week, delivered 3 times a week to shops.

Not sure why you experience 'wet' pizza - perhaps the shops are using too much sauce or making bases too thin.
    Blood donations to date: 10 | Type: O negative[/B][/CENTER]
  • SmarteningUp
    Options
    Just a quick message to say that I've just tried using the latest voucher code giving 50% off online orders totaling £30 or more - TERFPO1ZL - said to be valid until 31st July 2009.

Whilst the code was accepted by the website at the time of placing my order and a confirmation email was sent to me, a few minutes after placing the order an employee from the store rang up and told me that the voucher in question was no longer valid and asked if I would therefore like to cancel my order.

I replied yes, but seeing as I have already paid for the order online using my debit card can I assume that my card will therefore not be charged.

Her response - "No your card will still be charged, if you want to cancel the payment you'll have to ring head office on Monday morning, the phone numbers on the website, not my problem!!" and promptly hung up the telephone.

Needless to say I'll be ringing head office up first thing on Monday morning to ensure the £20 will be promptly repaid to my card (which I hope to be a hassle free process - I'll report back if not), but I thought I would save anybody else the hassle of having to do likewise by letting you know there appears to be an issue with the voucher code before ordering.

I suppose somebody should also get in touch with a mod to let them know so that the code can be removed from the offers page, any idea the best person to message / mail?
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    I wouldnt take it as gospel the voucher is not valid, Delivery Pizza Huts are franchises so maybe the owner was loosing too much money, i would also complain to HQ while you are on the phone to them about your refund
  • dw52151_2
    dw52151_2 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick message to say that I've just tried using the latest voucher code giving 50% off online orders totaling £30 or more - TERFPO1ZL - said to be valid until 31st July 2009.
    QUOTE]

I went to our local store on Friday night, placed the order having shown the waitress the voucher, only to be told at the end of the order that it was only discounting £10, not the expected £20 - so they couldn't accept that voucher. Ended up placing from the deals menu - plus got overcharged by £2.50 so I had to ask for a refund.

Really poor, very disappointed.
  • SmarteningUp
    Options
    Called customer services today. The person I spoke to was really pleasant, took all the details and they are going to contact the store to find out why they refused the voucher code. Strangely enough they themselves couldn't confirm whether or not the voucher code was valid, but did promise to investigate and get back to me.

I'll have to wait for my refund until they speak to the store to confirm the order was canceled, but that shouldn't take too long.

So not much too much hassle to sort out, but still quite annoying that I've had to ring round to sort this all out when it seems that the mistake may be on their part.
  • sara2323
    sara2323 Posts: 479 Forumite
    Options
    I've placed three orders now using the voucher code: TERFPO1ZL, each time order has been delivered on time and without any problems.

I also wanted to add that although it says on the terms & conds that it does not include ice creams etc I have included them and the discount was applied.

• rikkiryder
    Options
    I tried to place an order via the phone to Pizza Hut in northwood. Once i'd placed the order they refused to accept the voucher code, at first saying they're not participating in the offer and then when I told then it seems to be accepted on the website he quickly changed his story to it's online only. There was a £8 price difference between the online and instore price, so I was £4 out of pocket having to place the order online.

I wonder, does anybody have a copy of the orignal voucher or leaflet?

Cheers,

Rik
  • dpah46
    dpah46 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    i tried to place an order online to pizza hut and the voucher TERFPO1ZL doesn't work at all.......
  • SmarteningUp
    Options
    sara2323 wrote: »
    I've placed three orders now using the voucher code: TERFPO1ZL, each time order has been delivered on time and without any problems.

That's interesting, I was wondering if anybody else had actually had any success using the voucher. Does anyone have an actual link to the original voucher code, email, etc?

With regards my requested refund for the online order which was never actually delivered, whereas Pizza Hut were quick enough to take the money from my account, despite talking to customer services a week ago re the required refund, I'm still waiting for the actual refund to go back into my account.

So it looks like a further telephone call will be required tomorrow to chase this up.

Needless to say, as a result of this fiasco we'll never touch Pizza Hut again, a really poor response from such a large chain.

I'll keep you up to date with how I get along.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure