Toluna Survey Site not payment problems

Options
Hi,
Believe me I'm not complaining, I was chuffed to log in yesterday and see that I've been award 21332 points, seemingly from a monthly offer? I'm not sure how I entered, can anyone tell me what it is exactly so I can look out for it again next month lol :rotfl: This is what it says in my points history -

08/09/2015 Survey Incentive - 1333190-UK_Wave_3_August +21332

Comments

• Girl_Overboard
    Options
    I was wondering this too. I get loads of these points every month or so, but I don't have a clue what they're for! They're always for very random numbers, like 746 or 906 points, and I get about ten at a time.
  • skea56
    skea56 Posts: 405 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Newshound!
    Options
    Just logged into my account there are finally making it through a survey expecting about 30000 pts, only to find 7500 odd - strange I thought, I could have sworn the last time I got a voucher I didnt need much to make up to the next one.

It turns out they have deducted over 25000 point off me over the last few months which have expired.

Is there any way I can get these back? The only reason I havent cashed them in before now was I kept being bumped out of surveys, this is literally the first one I've completed in about 6 months and so therefore thought there was no point checking

sk56
    Savings: £2 Jar: £804/£1000
    Debts: Santander 1211.12/1780.47 (32% Paid) Total Debt Paid Off £12871.66
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,252 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Someone on this thread has mentioned missing points previously:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=683267&page=208&highlight=toluna
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • skea56
    skea56 Posts: 405 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Newshound!
    Options
    Thanks but seems to be more about missing vouchers? Or those taking too long to arrive.

My query is I've lost the points before I've had a chance to redeem a voucher
    Savings: £2 Jar: £804/£1000
    Debts: Santander 1211.12/1780.47 (32% Paid) Total Debt Paid Off £12871.66
  • billy-bo
    Options
    I had some points that have now been removed due to being 'expired'. I have been a little lapse at doing surveys lately so I just thought it was because of that. I didn't know that the points could expire.
  • billy-bo
    Options
    Hi Have just had a look at the FAQ and found this:

"Do points have to be used within a certain time limit? Yes. When points are credited to your account they will remain valid for 16 months. If after this period the points have not been used, they will automatically expire and be deleted from your account. Your points will not expire all at once, instead points will expire 16 months after you originally earned them (for example: if you have earned points on the 15th of March 2013, they will be removed on the 28th of July, 2014 if they are still in your account). This deduction will always occur towards the end of the month in which they were earned, near the 28th. Please don't wait until the last moment to redeem your points."
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Send them an email and ask about the missing points.

Different website but exact same thing, Clixsense Research (not Clixsense, 2 different sites) and I noticed my total had dropped. I sent them an email and they re-issued the expired credits for me. I waited a couple of months, did a couple more surveys, saw my credit drop again so sent an email this week asking them to re-issue credit again for me, which they did so I've cashed out.
  • Sugarplum634
    Options
    It's such a pain. I was nearly at cashout with Toluna and mine vanished. You really have to work at it. I don't think I'm going to bother.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • beanandbean
    beanandbean Posts: 128 Forumite
    edited 2 March 2016 at 4:05PM
    Options
    grrr
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    I just got 3/4 through a 2250 point survey and received a 'sorry this survey has just filled up' notification!
    I understand if I don't fit the criteria of who they're looking for but how can I essentially get kicked off more than half way??
    :mad:
  • bouboumum
    bouboumum Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think that is a polite way to disqualify. I never believed this fill up messages. Which is still annoying of course.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure