NI Craft Fairs 2010

Options
Yes here it is folks, your one stop handy shop for all things craft fair-ish for 2010. Please feel free to post any details of any fairs you hear about for 2010, only suggestion is that you cut and paste any earlier list and add yours to it, then delete any on the list that have already happened so that we are always working from one list rather than lots of different postings which are hard to follow.
:j:j

HAPPY CRAFTING FOR 2010 EVERYONE - LETS HOPE IT IS A GOOD YEAR FOR US ALL!!
:D:T:T:T:T:T:T:D
Feel free to thank me, it makes my toes tingle and my ears go warm :T

Comments

• Artytarty
    Artytarty Posts: 2,642 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    :T:T:TSupermum, although I am not an active crafter (well i am but I dont do fairs) I think you deserve a big round of applause for you guiding hand on this thread!
    Its has proven to be a great resource for loads of people and has a great community spirit!
    Well done to you all and I hope you have lots of crafty success next year.
    Arty.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
  • SuperMum2008
    Options
    Awh, thanks Arty, that's nice! I think 2010 might be the year for us crafters to rise up and get things going for ourselves! I've all sorts of thoughts re website/organising our own fairs etc, so am looking forward to everyone's thoughts and excitement! People have been great at sharing info and supporting each other on here, so thanks to everyone! (Pats on backs all round!)
  • mumoffour77
    mumoffour77 Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    Options
    A lovely Shiney new thread for the crafters:)
    Heres to 2010!!
    Thanks Supermum:T
    I will update with dates that I know of tomorrow!
    :jIm going to be frugal:j
    :DIm going to be frugal:D
    ;)Im going to be frugal;)
    Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...................:rotfl:
  • Rach39
    Rach39 Posts: 827 Forumite
    Options
    big up for Supermum with her soon to be lovely adorned inside ankle!:beer: Can't wait to start all over again in the new year and must take the chance to say even tho been craftin for 18 months the last 3 have been the best since meeting so many lovely like minded people thru this site. Lookin back on the posts on 2009 site makes me lol and realise we truly are totally mad in the head to do this - I agree 2010 is the year we strike back and start doin it 4 ourselves!! Here's to a prosperous new year full of craic and late nite moanin - oops I mean postin!
    Life's a box of beads - rainbow coloured and full of surprises!:D
  • craftyfox
    Options
    BIG THANKS TO SUPERMUM :T:T:T:T:T:T

i have abeen doing a little research in the back ground for youselves and i hope to have a little info in the near future ..... maybe this will be the year we get our own big event off the ground :j:j:j
    :wink: while i knit i think

NORN IRON CLUB MEMBER NO# 304 :T
  • belle87
    belle87 Posts: 594 Forumite
    Options
    I havent had my one year anniversary yet but since i started doing fairs etc i have met some lovely ladies and had a good bit of craic along the way
  • SuperMum2008
    Options
    Ooh keep me at the top of the NI forum!!!!
  • harvsl
    harvsl Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas, hope Santa was good to you! This thread has been invaluable to me in this my first crafty year! I was at Belmont Tower on 23rd and after a chat with Belle and Rach I was thinking of setting us up a little facebook page so that we can upload details of events, pics of events and list our own web details and pics of our products. It would be a good way to market ourselves too I think. Would anyone else be interested in being an administrator?
    xx
  • Artytarty
    Artytarty Posts: 2,642 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    *Sobs* I cant be on FB 'cause my kids don't want me stalking them!
    Norn Iron Club member 473
  • dmxdave
    dmxdave Posts: 1,605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Artytarty wrote: »
    *Sobs* I cant be on FB 'cause my kids don't want me stalking them!

How about one of you starting a Yahoo group?
    http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/
    or what about subscribing to this thread then you can choose to get an email when someone posts?
    Dave
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport