Shell loyalty card - £20 of Fuel for £10

Options

Comments

• cassk
    cassk Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Amazingly I got my voucher but my partner and my Mum are both still waiting for their vouchers. Frustrating!
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cassk wrote: »
    Amazingly I got my voucher but my partner and my Mum are both still waiting for their vouchers. Frustrating!
    I'm still waiting and have emailed Shell, fingers crossed I get a reply.
  • flossy50
    Options
    ref earlier posts, VOUCHER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. I was not in and had to go to sorting office because it needed my signature. This was presumably because shell had insisted a voucher had been posted earlier, even though it is clear from other postings that the failings are at their end.
    I am afraid the whole debacle has been a massive marketing failure. The hassle in no way compensates for the £10 gain. I shall literally just put £20 worth in rather than fill up as per normal, and go out of my way in future to avoid filling up at a shell garage.
    JDPOWER, if email not getting response you could Freephone on 08007318888.
  • TwistedAngel
    Options
    Have just spoken to Shell about mine - the 4000 points went on and came off but nothing been received. An 'administrative error' means I should get a voucher in roughly a week. Fingers crossed. :-)
  • mcdig
    mcdig Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    My problem is that all my 4050 points are still showing from May!!
    So no sign of any vouchers for me yet.:mad:
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well I finally got a reply from Shell to my missing voucher query, and have to say their attitude stinks slightly. They admitted my vouchers hadn't been sent out when they should have and would now re-order them but "please note that we re-order the vouchers and re-credit the points only once as a gesture of goodwill"

Gesture of goodwill?! Since when is fulfilling something you should already have done a 'gesture of goodwill'?!?!
  • Dick_here
    Dick_here Posts: 1,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I contacted MD asking for compensation for the delay, they said they'd credit my account by a certain amount if I called them to confirm who I was. Guess what - Customer Services (ha ha) just rings and rings... what a waste of time they are.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I contacted MD asking for compensation for the delay, they said they'd credit my account by a certain amount if I called them to confirm who I was. Guess what - Customer Services (ha ha) just rings and rings... what a waste of time they are.

Just out of interest I have just rung MD. Option 2 Customer support, and it answered within 10 seconds of pressing the button.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options

Hello !!!!!!,

Our customer service team are receiving calls and I have just tested the CS number myself. It was answered.

If you have an issue then please email customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk letting us know it is you and we will respond as we have done with every email which has come in. If any customers have not received their voucher please email this email account and we will forward your email directly to Shell Customer Services who will respond and send out a voucher.

Thank you

Neil
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    There looks to be a slight drawback to this "compensation" for the delay!

(Does it involve more dealings with them to get it out of your account?)

Looks like a punishment rather than proper compensation!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure