Joining Club Lloyds - any reason not to?!

Options
1235»

Comments

• ambitiouspanda
    Options
    I am not so sure about the cinema tickets -- is the Gourmet Society benefit worth it?
    **2018 G O A L S**
    [STRIKE]1) Pay off overdraft[/STRIKE]
    2) Pay off credit card by November 2018
    3) Begin 2019 debt free and be debt free for the rest of my life!
  • Emily_Joy
    Emily_Joy Posts: 1,255 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I am not so sure about the cinema tickets -- is the Gourmet Society benefit worth it?
    It is exactly life style benefit. In other words It depends where you live and how often do you go out to dinner. It works exactly as stated in T&C (you book a table, asking if they will accept gourmet society card on this particular occasion. Then a waiter explains to you how does the offer work...) I also like good discounts on business lounges at the airports worldwide, but I spend lots and lots of hours in airports...
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    badger09 wrote: »
    £1500 per month doesn't have to come from external account, nor does it have to be a single deposit of £1500.

Nor does a single penny of the 1500 have to stay in the account for more than a nano second before moving it out again. ;)
  • Jlawson118
    Jlawson118 Posts: 1,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It already seems like you make the criteria with the £1500 monthly income and the direct debits, you might as well join and gain interest and other benefits!
  • kwame41
    kwame41 Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Free cinema tickets, two regular saver accounts. One letting you pay £400 / month at 3.0% interest. The other £250 / month at 2.5% and current account credit interest of 1.5% (used to be 2.0%) up to £5000.

Not bad really.

:-)
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Even if you don't meet the income criteria it is still worthwhile doing as you get £6 interest per month with a £3 fee.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Are you not sure because you think you might not use them ?

The magazine subscription is good.

All you have to do is remember when its up for renewal as from my experience you can't change it say 3 months after it should have been changed, maybe I didn't persevere enough to change it.

GS card didnt work for me so went for the magazine sub.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure