Electronic Cigarette

Options

Comments

• karmacookie
    Options
    Why don't you join one of the e-cig forums lottie ? always someone willing to try to help

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/
  • skintandscared_2
    Options
    Noted! Any other non-sweet flavours that you enjoy?

Looking at the ones I've got on the go at the moment, it's mostly liquorice, peppermint, menthol, lemon and one called Jester Juice which is like "refreshers" sweets. So it is sweet I suppose, but it's got a sort of a sour fizzy taste as well? Hard to describe! Oh and I do love pear drops! Do you like fruity ones? I've heard that tangerine is a lovely one. Oh, and LT e-cigs do a lovely one called BLM which is blackcurrant, liquorice and menthol.
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • NICKTONE
    Options
    first time hearing about electric cigarette it is amazing technique.
  • Isaac-the-red
    Options
    lottie3000 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies, I still can't get it to work. It was quite a cheap one and it's got wire wrapped around the wick, I wonder if it's something to do with where that is?

Lottie, as karmacookie says if you, or anyone else, needs more help with e-cigs, come & join http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/ it's a completely unaffiliated forum & our main aim is to help everyone to find an e-cig that suits them at the best price & from a reputable vendor that legally complies with Distance Selling Regulations etc.
  • katsu
    katsu Posts: 4,947 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Got an email today with a 10% off code for first orders from the 10 motives website: TESCO10. No mention of an expiry date in the email.
    Debt at highest: £8k. Debt Free 31/12/2009. Original MFD May 2036, MF Dec 2018.
  • mazza111
    mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Options
    I've tried the ecigs that look like cigarettes in the past, and tbh I burned them out too quickly.

Have just bought a couple of cheap EGOs from ebay, and so far so good.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Home Bargains have some cheap ejuice in stock at £1.99 for 10ml/18mg. The blueberry is quite nice as is the menthol, although it's more like a stick of rock than menthol, but both very refreshing flavours. Before this one I was stuck on tobacco ones, so happy to be having a change. Aniseed one is totally addictive though :D
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • i have tried loads of ecigs and i just love the idea and it shows how great the world is becoming and how technology is improving, from 40 cigarettes a day to none woop woop! :j
  • mazza111
    mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Options
    i have tried loads of ecigs and i just love the idea and it shows how great the world is becoming and how technology is improving, from 40 cigarettes a day to none woop woop! :j

Well done you, you're giving me hope for myself. I too am a heavy smoker, and rather pleased with how well I'm doing too. Day 11 :)

Wish I hadn't wasted money on those cheaper ecigs though, these ones are ace :)
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • skintandscared_2
    Options
    mazza111 wrote: »
    Well done you, you're giving me hope for myself. I too am a heavy smoker, and rather pleased with how well I'm doing too. Day 11 :)

Wish I hadn't wasted money on those cheaper ecigs though, these ones are ace :)

Everyone I know who uses e-cigs has said the same thing about the rubbish look-a-likes, but the way I see it is that those rubbish things have given us a hint of what is possible and intrigued us enough to search out something better, so I'm thankful for them even though they were useless :rotfl:
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • theforumking
    Options
    Just quit smoking all together - i know its tough, took me a year...

But, not having that demand in my head, smell in my clothes and breath & extra cash in my pocket is fantastic

good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport