Electronic Cigarette

Options

Comments

• BrandNewDay
    Options
    Oh, this is wonderful! So glad I tried it.
    :beer:
  • Isaac-the-red
    Options
    Oh, this is wonderful! So glad I tried it.

So glad you are liking your e-cig :)

And you certainly didn't get ripped off by buying from Vape Escape - they sell quality items at good prices & have excellent customer service.
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Thanks.I hope nobody replies telling me I got ripped off/coulda been cheaper/etc

I hand out wee business cards for vapeescape for smokers and tell them to stop being fleeced and get a decent e-cig. Jason and crew are fab and yes there are other fab vendors on the market (no bad feelings charlie :)) but they're just a call away if you need any help and that's sometimes what you need rather than waiting on someone posting on a message board...

Arguably there are cheaper but then you can say that about anything. Vape escape are sound and reasonably priced and no you haven't been ripped off. Good MSE :)
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
  • speedfreek1000
    Options
    So then.....

Sigelei ZMax Telescope V3 Flat or VAMO will be my next purchase.

Anybody have one and know of any limitations I should be aware of?

I'm finding the 900 mah Ego batteries are not lasting me a day now so am looking for something with a bit more longevity.

Swapping the top 2 non coiled 1mm wicks on the kanger heads with a 2mm Ekowool one has really been an eye opener.

No gurgling or flooding whatsoever on previous heads that did both plus it's made made the draw and vapour from my MT3s tanks so much smoother and more enjoyable.

Just dropped from the 2.5 ohms head to a 2.2 got the 1.8 to try next then I'm building my own :j

Handy tip all pre bought kanger heads have what their ohms ratings is just bellow the screw thread. Handy if like mine you ordered 5 different types which came in single unmarked blister packs.
  • karmacookie
    Options
    For a really long lasting battery Speedfreek there is this

http://myepack.co.uk/itaste-mvp-v2-0.html
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Met two college vapers in town yesterday on what look liked ego batteries and clearos....first time I have met two vapers in a day :). Cheered me up no end :). Also fast tech order made up yesterday(hoping pre chinese holiday) got dispatched before the holiday :D....well pleased though have given up with singapore post tracking LOL
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
  • speedfreek1000
    Options

Oh my......
  • skintandscared_2
    Options

I can't get excited about these ... they're just not ROUND! Should I give them a go?? Love my vamo to bits. Is this really so much better? I don't mind re-charging - can do that at work. Vaping with a box just doesn't appeal to me! :rotfl:
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • karmacookie
    Options
    Box mods are fab, much less chance of them rolling off tables etc :)
  • karmacookie
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family