Any recommendations for gaming mag for 14yr old son?

Options
Hi, I am thinking of getting my son a gaming mag subscription for Xmas but not sure which one. He plays cod, over watch, etc but mostly minecraft still. He also belongs to some minecraft community online. I’m not sure wether the minecraft mags are suitable for an14yr old. Any advice? Tia

Comments

• Chickabiddybex
    Options
    What does he game on? PC or Playstation or XBox etc?

Minecraft magazine is aimed at 7-11 year olds. He may still like it if he likes Minecraft but I have't read it to know if it's a bit babyish or not.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • angbrads
    angbrads Posts: 655 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi. He plays minecraft on his laptop but the others on Xbox. I was thinking the minecraft mags might be a little babyish for him. I might take a run into the book shop today and have a look at the gaming mags before I buy.
    Thanks for your help
  • kim81
    kim81 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe get him a gaming subscription box like loot crate or actual games with humble bundle.
  • clairec79
    clairec79 Posts: 2,512 Forumite
    Options
    Edge Magazine

DH did suggest Gamesmaster first as the better option but apparently went of out print last month
  • TubbyDown
    Options
    Do they still publish GamesMaster magazine? that always used to be my goto
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills