Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I like them to Susie just at the moment i am getting none pa is quiet this time of year in July i was 4-5 surveys a day now i am lucky to get one.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well its being a weird ish day for me and i will explain why first i get a knock at the door off a baliff at 830am. The previous tennant of the flat i live in hadnt paid any bills i dont think, i have had an abundance of red letters for him. I had to dig out id to get shot of the balliff.

Next at 845 i get an email from one of my debts basically moaning i am making too many payments to them lol I have a debt for trusted quid which is for around 100 quid plus. Everytime i have being getting money in off surveys or cashback i have being paying it off the debit. But its being a quid here 50p there 3-4 quid here etc The company emailed me asking if it was me making the payments and why the payments were small lol

I have never had to justify paying a debt back which was strange but if as an example i got say a random amount like £3.55 from say top cashback i would split it. Ie 1.55 off this debt, 1 quid into savings emergency fund and leave the other quid in my current account. They were ok in the end i just found it weird.

Next i got a phone call from stepchange to do a budget review, i have put my dmp payment up around 30quid pm ��
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well they say things happen in threes !

Any nearer returning to work or did I miss it and you are back?

How is the driving and the bike training ?
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I am back next week i will need to check my diary but i think i am in thursday, friday then off for four nights then back in four nights.

Re driving its going well i am doing canny i am working on getting my manoveurs upto scratch then hopefully october november it should be test time,

Bike training i am still going out but with my son being here and being an unfit teenager i am doing at most 8-12 mile rides, i think a 40-50 would kill my son.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Cashback received 50p woop woop all of that has gone in my pay debts off sooner account.

I was chatting with stepchange yesterday and they said i can make extra payments of 25 quid upwards. So rather than sending odds and sods here there and everywhere i am just gunna gradually build upto 25quid then give them a bell. It wont take me long to build up as i am getting in easily 10-15 quid of top cashback/opinion outpost/swagbucks/pa combined. This is highlighted by the fiver i have just dropped off swagbucks today and £2.50 from opinion outpost.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well i have just logged onto Stepchanges website its not loads but i have paid off in total 1680 off my debts via them. Its a drop in the ocean still for me i owe over 16200, i have upped my dmp from 110 to 144 but at the minute its all i can afford.

Hopefully my survey earnings can boost things a bit otherwise i am on a dmp for 9 years plus.

I have nothing really on my soa i can cut.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Hi Scott I've been catching up with your diary. Wow lots of things have been going on. I was sorry to hear the sad news of your husky. It's so upsetting when you lose a beloved pet. But good news on your back healing and it sounds like you're into your biking with a vengeance! Hope you get work sorted out but it shouldn't be too long before you're whizzing around on four wheels as well as two!:)

Surveys sound all good too and a nice little earner. On the back of your posts I signed up for the PA website. It's the first survey site I've ever joined! I spent ages filling in the questionnaire and then it said there was nothing for me at the present time! Do you reckon they think I'm a Pyscho!:D. I suppose I'll just have to keep checking in.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Hi Scott I've been catching up with your diary. Wow lots of things have been going on. I was sorry to hear the sad news of your husky. It's so upsetting when you lose a beloved pet. But good news on your back healing and it sounds like you're into your biking with a vengeance! Hope you get work sorted out but it shouldn't be too long before you're whizzing around on four wheels as well as two!:)

Surveys sound all good too and a nice little earner. On the back of your posts I signed up for the PA website. It's the first survey site I've ever joined! I spent ages filling in the questionnaire and then it said there was nothing for me at the present time! Do you reckon they think I'm a Pyscho!:D. I suppose I'll just have to keep checking in.

Haha at the moment PA is dead dead quiet. I was getting 3-4 surveys a day off the site now i am lucky to be getting 1 survey every 3-4 days. PA you have to continually keep checking it the surveys are posted up by uni students so stick with it things will pick up.

After the day i have had 4 wheels cannot come soon enough, i left the house at 745am and i didnt walk through the door till 930pm. Trains in this country suck, Virgin are bringing in new trains next year but there gunna make a minimal difference to me.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I feel bloody horrible today, after my son leaving yesterday my flat feels so empty and i hate being alone.

I have being to the docs today to get signed off and he has said no. He wants me to start counselling again before i go back.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    I'm sorry that you're feeling so low Scott and that you are missing your son. It's rotten. :(. Is there a long waiting list for the counselling?
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business