Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Thanks for popping in Scotty :-)

Yeah at the minute all is good i am nervous regarding tuesday but i will live.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Right i will do a quick diary update my date has being postponed 24 hours due to work commitments. In a way this is good as cash is tight and i have money arriving hopefully on tuesday from Ebay and PA. I hate going out with minimal money.

I have listed a Garmin GPS cycling computer thing which my tom tom watch is just as good, that should go for 140-150 quid. Its at about 90 quid bid wise with 56 watchers. The auction finishes tomorrow evening.

I am still waiting on 40 quid arriving from one poll. I have also today just hit the draw down amounts on opinion outpost and swagbucks so thats £7.50 winging its way to paypal. :-)

PA is slowly picking up i am getting invitations but there are all laptop or desk top only lol gerrrrrrrrr
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    I was hoping PA would pick up this week onwards too - it's been SOOOO quiet on there!

Hope the date goes well - fingers crossed!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Glad the date postponement works out well for you :)

Great news about your ebay bidders too - I don't have anything of value like that which I'd consider selling so I'm always miserable about measly 99p sales. Better than nothing, although I'm not sure it's worth my time tbh.

I've been waiting on onepoll getting to cash out for what seems like lightyears! I'm almost at £30 so will be on the home stretch then.

I've had loads of PA invitations but even though I check regularly i've been getting the 'this study is full' error, even though it has just appeared. A bit annoying, but I'm sure it'll pick back up soon. Those pesky students will just be getting back to Uni and won't have had time to figure out their next research steps yet (that's what I'm telling myself!) so maybe in a few weeks we'll have more.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 11 September 2017 at 3:27PM
    Options
    I will keep you posted guys re the date don't you worry :-)

Just an update I have just done and completed my first pa survey in about 2 weeks lol Hopefully things now will start picking up.
    JoJoC wrote: »
    Glad the date postponement works out well for you :)

Great news about your ebay bidders too - I don't have anything of value like that which I'd consider selling so I'm always miserable about measly 99p sales. Better than nothing, although I'm not sure it's worth my time tbh.

I've been waiting on onepoll getting to cash out for what seems like lightyears! I'm almost at £30 so will be on the home stretch then.

I've had loads of PA invitations but even though I check regularly i've been getting the 'this study is full' error, even though it has just appeared. A bit annoying, but I'm sure it'll pick back up soon. Those pesky students will just be getting back to Uni and won't have had time to figure out their next research steps yet (that's what I'm telling myself!) so maybe in a few weeks we'll have more.

I am the same re one poll they are nearly as bad as uktoluna for taking ages paying up gerrrrrrr. I think i dropped my 40 a few days after you did from memory of reading your diary.

What are you selling where you are getting bot all jojoc, i don't like selling stuff on ebay unless its something that will go for decent money. I tend to use ziffit/we buy books etc for getting shot of books and games and dvds. I listed the garmin on facebook but i kept getting daft offers.

PA i am the same a few studies where they keep showing as full or i hsve started them and they are paused. I seem to be doing okay on swagbucks thats the only bonus, i am back upto 300 points snd i got a 55point birthday bonus lol.

Credit rating wise i taking the plunge and i am going to get myself a new mobile phone, i have a Iphone 5s which i am paying a contract on but its in the ex's name. Not ideal but the contracts up in october, when we split i tried to get a sim only thing but i was rejected. Any how i have rang ee and they have approved me for a SamsungS7 but i have to pay 100 deposit which i get back in 3 months.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Most of the things I was selling last time was kids clothes - to be honest, i thought id see if i could make anything and if not i'd just send to charity and even though a few bits went for £5-10, the majority was 99p. It's just not worth my time sorting, listing, photographing, packing and posting it all. I think i'll only list bits i think will do reasonably and just get shot of the rest! At least with DS1's stuff, the good stuff is saved for DS2.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I tried cash for clothes or enviroclothes i think it was i gave them loads must of being 5kg worth next time i will just give it to charity. They turned there nose up at half of it i got 1.75 if i was lucky.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Re PA - since I started with them last week I've had ten surveys. All fairly small payers. I'm up to about £5.90 at the moment.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    That's excellent I wish I was upto that lol

I had a couple of quid surveys from them over the weekend nothing since. But I have done canny from swagbucks and op. I got an email from Life Points what was global test market saying if I downloaded their new app I would get points. And well low and behold I was able to drop another 5 quid PayPal voucher.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I need the money at the minute as I have potentially two dates this week.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback