Debt Free By 2019?

Options

Comments

• onedaysomeday
    onedaysomeday Posts: 561 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Uniform Washer PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Yeah asda and most supermarkets or chemists sell it for about 2quid and I use it pre bed and first thing on a morning and it works for me. Home bargains and b and m will sell it for less.

http://www.boots.com/boots-distilled-witch-hazel-b-p-c-200ml-10115211

Ooh okay will pick some up at the weekend :) will be fab if it works as my current skincare products are sooo expensive
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    I've been absolutely terrible this month money and health wise - it started off well but it was just an expensive month with getting the car and insurance and a few things working out more costly than I expected. However, going to be very very strict with myself this month so I don't end up where I am now again - I can just about afford cheap chicken paste for my work sandwiches and will be using Nectar points to be buying the last bit of fuel I need! I don't even really know where it's gone! Oh well good months bad months I guess....

I have to confess I actually tried to get a couple of consolidation loans but couldn't get any which is probably a blessing in disguise, yes it would have been nice to have a little more breathing space each month but equally that would have meant being in debt for at least 3 years.

Going to sit down and make a watertight budget today, and when I get home cut up my CC1 as I still seem to be using it when I am caught short occasionally. I will keep it open long term as it's my highest credit limit card so useful to have, but my plan is to just use my Tesco one each month for petrol but put the money aside as I fill up to pay off at the end of the month (purely for the points)

Seriously need to kick my !!! into gear with exercise too. I just feel sooo tired all the damn time at the minute that making myself do anymore than the bare minimum feels so difficult. But will start fresh from Sunday when I can get a good few solid hours in at the gym, and plan the week ahead for when I will be able to go

Right, time to work on next months budget!
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • Scott-Weiland
    Options
    If your knackered all the time how is your diet???

Let me know how you get on with the witch hazel???
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    I don't think it's too bad, I have porridge for breakfast in the morning, a sandwich, lower calorie crisps and a yoghurt for lunch and a decent dinner everyday. Worse than normal lately I feel like I could nap all of the time!

I will do I'm going to pick some up tomorrow :)
  • Gillian_Sheridan
    Options
    This is my first post and I am looking for advice...I have outstanding over draft and credit card debt which goes back 10 years to my student days is there no way this can be wavered?
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    I doubt my thread is the best way to get help. go onto the Debt-Free Wannabe board and start a thread and you will get help :)
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    Yeah asda and most supermarkets or chemists sell it for about 2quid and I use it pre bed and first thing on a morning and it works for me. Home bargains and b and m will sell it for less.

http://www.boots.com/boots-distilled-witch-hazel-b-p-c-200ml-10115211

I just picked some up so will let you know how I get on :)
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    Bonjour MSE

Not a lot going on at the moment, still tired all the time, still skint but its payday tomorrow so that's something to look forward to :rotfl:

Absolutely lost my mojo this month so need to be a little more stern with myself and hopefully have a month where I still have some money at the end of it, even if it's a fiver!

First thing I am doing tomorrow morning is paying the money for my car service (had to shuffle some bits round to be able to afford that) into my spare NWide account, withdraw the cash for my petrol money and allowance, and fill my car right up and see how long I can make it last.

Beyond excited that I can actually make some payments again on the 1st, this month has seemed so long! I will also have paid a total of £2k so far after my payments this month :)
  • Scott-Weiland
    Options
    I don't think it's too bad, I have porridge for breakfast in the morning, a sandwich, lower calorie crisps and a yoghurt for lunch and a decent dinner everyday. Worse than normal lately I feel like I could nap all of the time!

I will do I'm going to pick some up tomorrow :)

My five penneth would be very very slightly up the carbs, a tiny bit more oats meal, add a banana in with the sandwich meal. Are you drinking enough fluits and do you have enough salt in your diet.
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    My five penneth would be very very slightly up the carbs, a tiny bit more oats meal, add a banana in with the sandwich meal. Are you drinking enough fluits and do you have enough salt in your diet.

I've just started actively trying to drink more water/squash whilst at work in between coffee, and taking some multivitamins. Will add bananas to my shopping list tomorrow morning :) no clue on the salt though :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure