Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rocksolid
    • By Rocksolid 4th Dec 19, 12:41 AM
    • 63Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Rocksolid
    UKPC parking charge
    • 4th Dec 19, 12:41 AM
    UKPC parking charge 4th Dec 19 at 12:41 AM
    Hi, in England I received a ticket because I didn't register my car today to the gym...
    It was my first day of trial and obviously I didn't take care of it...
    Other people actually had the same problem even if registered.

I've read many discussions, very old and new, so for my understanding I should ignore them, especially because the gym is far from everything else, no one would go to park the car there without going to the gym, the gym assistance told me to claim it and it will be "probably" removed...

So, what's the best as of today? I don't want to receive threats at home, it looks bad also to the other flatmates...

The funny story is that eventually thay guy was hidden somewhere, literally no one was there to check the cars, I checked around for a while, this way to me seems already a scam totally outside the law.
    If they have videocameras they should be able to send it home already, as DVLA has my updated address...

BTW the gym could have asked my plate online, as it is an obvious requirement to go there...
Page 2
    • Rocksolid
    • By Rocksolid 14th Dec 19, 4:14 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Rocksolid
    That part is not really clear, if the car is mine I'm the owner, not the keeper/lessee, hirer, so for my understanding I shouldn't include personal details.

But above in this discussion it was said to include my personal details... Two different things.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,190Posts Today

6,969Users online

Martin's Twitter