First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Todays To Do List bonuses are 3SB and 7SB
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    somsman wrote: »
    Regarding the MSE Double Points offer, it says you should get confirmation through your Swagbucks Inbox that the offer has been activated. Did any of you guys get that yet? I signed out, cleared all cookies, signed in again via MSE affiliate link, but still no inbox message.

I did the same as you but no confirmation yet either.
  • simple_living
    Options
    somsman wrote: »
    Regarding the MSE Double Points offer, it says you should get confirmation through your Swagbucks Inbox that the offer has been activated. Did any of you guys get that yet? I signed out, cleared all cookies, signed in again via MSE affiliate link, but still no inbox message.

same here.
    I notice it's from today, the 4th - wondering if it is going to be from 'their' day i.e. Pacific Time.. which means it would be about 4 or 5pm...
    shouldn't be as this site is a UK one.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I didn't see any confirmation - I looked in Swag-ups and found one from a team challenge that nobody bothered to notify me that I have! I doubt I'll be able to use it, as it expires on the 7th. I wonder how many others I've missed.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I didn't see any confirmation - I looked in Swag-ups and found one from a team challenge that nobody bothered to notify me that I have! I doubt I'll be able to use it, as it expires on the 7th. I wonder how many others I've missed.
    If you're just wondering about missed swag-ups surely the status column on your swagups page should show if they been missed or not Unfortunately swagbucks introduced this need to activate swagups, but can't remember when it started, a few months I think.
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    If you're just wondering about missed swag-ups surely the status column on your swagups page should show if they been missed or not Unfortunately swagbucks introduced this need to activate swagups, but can't remember when it started, a few months I think.

I also think it started a few months ago.

I'd have missed a few swag-ups too, if it weren't for lovely people posting reminders in this thread! Thank you!! :)
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 4 April 2018 at 5:33PM
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Double points for all SB users, new or existing via this MSE link. Until 13th April.

If this bit from the MSE page is true

Selected gift cards are currently on sale until Wed 27 Jun

and earnings remain as reduced as they are I think that will be time for me not to bother with the daily goal anymore.
  • hickles69
    hickles69 Posts: 969 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    same here.
    I notice it's from today, the 4th - wondering if it is going to be from 'their' day i.e. Pacific Time.. which means it would be about 4 or 5pm...
    shouldn't be as this site is a UK one.

Ah that makes sense. I will look out for email confirmation
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 4 April 2018 at 12:34PM
    Options
    I've just found out you can get £10 joining bonus. If you join using one of the referral links posted by people here, then you don't get that £10 bonus, right?

I also did not get 500 points when someone signed using my referral.
  • simple_living
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    If this bit from the MSE page is true

and rewards remain as reduced as they are I think that will be time for me not to bother with the daily goal anymore.
    £5 Amazon Gift cards used to be 849 SB...that is the 'normal' cost.
    (I have been on Swagbucks for almost 4 years)

so they have been in a sale for ages...
    720 now and less (600?) up to Christmas (if I remember right)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure