PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Daily Thursday 19th April 2018

Options
1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Evening chums , I sat looking longingly out the window this afternoon, it looked so nice, but I shall stick to being indoors for at least another day.
    House arrest is about right Nelski :) I even missed the chance to see my new little Gt-granddaughter this afternoon with DD, but she took lots of photos of her at least

The burning is slowly going, although its still bright red. I can't get anyone else available for the Saturday drive, so what I will do is wrap a thin floaty scarf around my arm so the sun doesn't get to it , hopefully by Saturday morning the anti-bios will have done their best for me .It usually takes 2-4 days and it just goes ,weird really as it goes almost within an hour or so,the same way as it suddenly appears. Hopefully that will be my flare up for this year out of the way :)

I did at least use my 'lock-in' day usefully, and made a big pot of carrot and coriander soup which is a good way to use up the bendy carrots from the fridge.

Also caught up on some TiVo'ed TV Can't wait to get out for some fresh air though :)

Hope everyone has enjoyed the sunshine

Of to bed now when Question Time has finished :) Love that programme if only to see the politicians being confronted without the help of flunkeys giving them answers . The Thornbury woman I could happily give her a clout as she wants to lay the law down to everyone and just won't shut up for a minute :):):)Bit like a bossy schoolmarm :):):)

Night night all

JackieO xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family