Branded Surveys (formerly MintVine) - survey sites discussion

Options
14567810»

Comments

• StephiGee
    Options
    Has anyone recently encountered problems with redeeming their points?

For near on 3 months I've been trying to contact someone at Branded Surveys but to no avail.
    I have been having numerous problems with my account and just want some help from a human being in their customer service department...if there is such a thing???

Has anyone had any recent success in getting in contact with someone from Branded Surveys customer services? If so, please would you share the method / details you used in order to make contact and get a personal response successfully.

I'm at my wits end, especially as I've accumulated close to 10000 points!
    Any help with this would be gratefully received. Many thanks in advance
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    StephiGee wrote: »

For near on 3 months I've been trying to contact someone at Branded Surveys but to no avail.
    I have been having numerous problems with my account and just want some help from a human being in their customer service department...if there is such a thing???

Has anyone had any recent success in getting in contact with someone from Branded Surveys customer services? If so, please would you share the method / details you used in order to make contact and get a personal response successfully.

i emailed them just after Christmas and got a email back yesterday.

they do seem to be very slow at everything since christmas for some reason.

try sending email again to them.
  • Vintage67
    Options
    StephiGee wrote: »

There are lots of people on both Branded's feedback forum and the SurveyPolice forums having problems getting the Redeem button to appear or work. The fix seems to be trying different browsers, clearing cookies or logging off/on, though that doesn't work for everyone.

I think the correct way to contact them is via 'Contact Support' on their website, although they also have an email address 'info@gobranded.com'

From past experience though, they only seem to reply when they've got a solution to what you're asking about. E.g. over Christmas there were long delays in PayPal payments, I only got a reply after they'd resolved the problem and sent my payment , which was over a week after I'd contacted them (via their Contact Support link).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback