Branded Surveys (formerly MintVine) - survey sites discussion

Comments

• I always find the e-mail invites for the 2 minutes for 100 points type surveys are always full when clicking on them, but the 20 minutes for 25 points are always available, but I just purposely screen myself out of those and get my consolation points.

I'm quite selective with the surveys I do for them, some are ridiculously low paid. If it turns out to be a tick box one though I close it straight away, found to my cost in the past that you just end up in a never ending series of surveys.
  • logyon
    logyon Posts: 358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have recently signed up to mint vine survey site.

I will post my findings and feedback when doing this website.

If others with to join in too here is my link to the website:

https://mintvine.com/users/register/cdf436a40405d456a96590909

Thanks
    Wins 2002 OTHER: Xbox Original
    HDUK - 2010 NOV: GT5 (PS3 GAME) 2011 FEB: Space Invaders t-shirt
    MSE -
    2011:JAN: ESPN Mobile Sub, FEB: Adrian Dawson's Book: Sequence MAR: Hercules XPS 2.0 USB SPEAKERS

Debt: C/C £800 C/C2 £0 Clubbys £1150 Overdrafts RBS £250 Loan £10500

• I have just spent 3 hours on the Mintvine site. Only one in about 20 surveys were suitable. Many asked a bunch of questions and then announced they were closed. Many links went to other surveys which immediately said they were closed already. The massive majority asked questions that Mintvine held in my profile and said I was not suitable.
    Overall it was a waste of time and I would not recommend them.
  • sharpe106
    sharpe106 Posts: 3,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I would not recommend them either you get a few good surveys but most are either unsuitable or work out at about 40p for 15/20mins if you are lucky and do not get screened out towards the end.
  • For balance, this is far and away my favourite site. I do work from home though and do surveys in my 'down' times. I cash out constantly and always have 2 or 3000 pending at any time,
    My quality score is high and I wonder if that's why I get so many well paid surveys, not sure. I do get plenty of 200 points for 6 minutes surveys and complete them and like the fact even if I do get DQ'd I often get 30 points for trying. I racked up 700 odd points yesterday alone including a 200 point short survey.

There is much to get to grips with on Mintvine, offers, Ad-Wall etc. but I love it. There is always something for me to do on there but as I said I work at home so it's easier for me to make the most of it.
  • sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Just joined Mintvine, to see how good it is and so far not impressed.
    1. Having difficulty getting emails, they just end up on my ISP web based mail server in the trash even though they are marked as not spam
    2. Can't verify my phone, it seems to only accept the US format numbers even though it shows the +44 prefix before entering the rest of the number.
  • I had to contact them to verify my phone but they responded very quickly.
  • Mintvine has changed now to BRANDED surveys and are now not paying people what they owe them .If you see the site "SURVEY POLICE" you will see many complaints including being chucked off the site for using a "Proxy Server" and not replying to any emails ??
    This is the second site that I know off that is cheating people (IPOLL) so please beware !
    Shame really as they were a really good survey :eek:site till last week.
  • Thanks for the heads-up, this has been my favourite site and I should be due another cash out today.
    Will take a look at survey police.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport