Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Glad you escaped with a STS tie. It's harder with school holidays. Have a good day.:T

You've had an excellent week ssm. Angelic meal last night. What are you saving syns for?:)

I made good choices out to lunch yesterday had more fish (red mullet this time), salad and new potatoes. Everyone else had old fashioned puddings (like treacle tart and custard!:eek:) but I had a pot of Earl Grey! Wine syns were consumed but that's allowed at weekends.:D In the evening I just snacked on a packet of chicken slices.

Back on plan for today and tomorrow. I have yet to do my meal plan and shop but today is OK.

EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast with baked beans, HEA milk for drinks
    L: JP with cottage cheese, spring onion and pickles
    D: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh and mushrooms, HM pilau, SW chips
    Syns: curry 1.5, wine syns.:)

Not sure what I am saving them for at the moment.... but I have just had a cheese triangle light and 4 water biscuits! :D:D:D

Enjoy the wine x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around at all this week - it was the first week without son at work and it was even weirder than him leaving home.....not mentioning the fact that hubby was totally stressed and was totally !!!!!y all week which lead to a few choice words being exchanged....so I wasn't very sociable. Sorry.

As for WI well today saw +1/2 lb which I'm ok with as I had a very boozy & foodie weekend las weekend ...which led to me playing catch-up this week but I'm still at my pre Christmas weight so I'm pleased with that.

We had woman of the year today but the person who I thought should have won didn't which given her weight loss in the timeframe was jaw dropping but hey ho.

Made a curry for nights tea & am going to have a jacket potato instead of rice.

Aim for this week (apart from not killing hubby) is to lose 1.5 lbs. I know which one will be easier to achieve.

Can I send my OH to you..... you can kill them both.

Yesterday he told me I was hormonal. I told him that for 1 week out of a month I am slightly less tolerant of him being an ******* ******, but for 4 weeks out of the month he is a ******* ******.

:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Hi all. -1 lb for me this week/

Well done p00hsticks x
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Can I send my OH to you..... you can kill them both.

Yesterday he told me I was hormonal. I told him that for 1 week out of a month I am slightly less tolerant of him being an ******* ******, but for 4 weeks out of the month he is a ******* ******.

:D:D:D:D

I'm definitely less tolerant these days & not only of him ....definitely got to be an angry middle aged woman lol.

A big part of the trouble is that he's extremely good at his job so he gets a lot of clients referred to him as well as his regular clients, all thinking they're the only client he's got. So, being the only qualified person in the office places the pressures squarely in his shoulders.

Suggesting he employs someone causes arguments but then the amount of work he has also causes arguments so it's a chicken & egg situation.

The only saving grace is that I haven't temper ate this week.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    I'm definitely less tolerant these days & not only of him ....definitely got to be an angry middle aged woman lol.

A big part of the trouble is that he's extremely good at his job so he gets a lot of clients referred to him as well as his regular clients, all thinking they're the only client he's got. So, being the only qualified person in the office places the pressures squarely in his shoulders.

Suggesting he employs someone causes arguments but then the amount of work he has also causes arguments so it's a chicken & egg situation.

The only saving grace is that I haven't temper ate this week.

Flip, tell him he has 6 weeks to employ someone or you will......as at the end of the day there is non of him left for you to enjoy ........ you need a better work/life balance x

Well done on the no temper eating - that is a massive achievement xxxx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss p00h :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Well done to the losers:T:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Well done to the losers:T:T:T:T

Picky tea all done and dusted??? ;)

There seems to be a big variation on what time we all eat of an evening. We're always later on a Saturday, more like 8 o'clock about half an hour earlier in the week. :)

Curry's ready, just need to ping the rice. :D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Picky tea all done and dusted??? ;)

There seems to be a big variation on what time we all eat of an evening. We're always later on a Saturday, more like 8 o'clock about half an hour earlier in the week. :)

Curry's ready, just need to ping the rice. :D

Oh god yes done and dusted by 6.15 :D just made ice cream to have with my fruit :D
    Hope you enjoyed :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Flip, tell him he has 6 weeks to employ someone or you will......as at the end of the day there is non of him left for you to enjoy ........ you need a better work/life balance x

Well done on the no temper eating - that is a massive achievement xxxx

The no temper eating is the bit I'm most proud of.

Don't get me wrong he is a good man - just a bl00dy stubborn one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure